The dumbest thing you've done yet

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By girlsofsummer
  • 3 Post By Ellies_mom
  • 4 Post By Decemberhill
  • 1 Post By Nel
  • 1 Post By emilyeeb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2013, 08:16 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
This baby is eating my brain.

Today, I left the house for work and went to the back porch where my boots were. I set down my purse and coffee mug , put the boots on, got in my car and left.

I got the whole way to work before I realized that I left my purse on the porch, with cell phone and everything in it.

This topped the former #1 placeholder, forgetting to pick up 6 dozen of cookies that I has ordered for a work event.

Please share your baby brain moments so I don't feel so bad...
Decemberhill, isac16 and Sophia28 like this.
December 20th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Super Mommy
I went to DHs Christmas party last weekend. The company he works for paid for hotels or taxis for everyone. We declined. It was snowing like a bugger but we're pretty used to driving in it :-P

Anyway I was the only person there that wasn't completely drunk at the end of the night and I was also the only person who fell down the stairs. Boo.....100% sober. Everyone came running but by the time they got to me I was laughing too hard to get up. So, I looked ridiculously clumsy and insane. Yay me.

December 20th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I say the same thing about the baby eating my brain! So does my husband.

I do a lot of stopping mid sentence because I forgot what I was saying.

The other day when the blind man from NY fell on the subway platform and his dog saved him…on the news they were saying how bystanders were yelling for him and the dog to lay down flat before the train got there. I said to my husband, "yelling, telling him to lay down, didn't do any good since he's blind and can't hear them. I wonder how both him and the dog knew to lay down." I got the "are you serious" stare for at least a minute before I asked what I said wrong.
Nel, girlsofsummer, isac16 and 1 others like this.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
December 20th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I bought a bunch of stuff online and forgot to enter in an important part of the address... this was with 2 different companies and 3 different shipments. No one could do anything. I had hundreds of dollars of merchandise on its way from Canada and the US. I was so stressed out about it! Luckily both Canada Post and Purolator both figured it out and some how I got everything!!!

I was seriously annoyed with myself.
girlsofsummer likes this.

December 20th, 2013, 10:01 AM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
Hmm, this pregnancy, I haven't any one big thing in a dumb way. But I do keep forgetting to return people's text messages because I completely blank on it. Andddd, I keep forget the spelling of words I totally know how to spell. Last pregnancy, I put the milk in the pantry and the cereal in the fridge one morning. lol
girlsofsummer likes this.

Thank you for my siggy Jaidynsmum!

December 20th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I can't get my kids names right. Mostly just the boys because they all sound the same. I forget what I'm saying mid sentence all the time. If I did not have a calendar on my phone and an alert I would forget all my appointments. I forgot what else. It has only gotten worse for me this being my fifth pregnancy.

Scarlett Diane

December 23rd, 2013, 06:17 AM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh man, my memory is shot. Someone could tell me something and five minutes later it's like I never even asked the question. So far, I asked DH if he could pull some chicken out for dinner. About 15 min later, I told him I was thinking about having chicken for dinner, no idea I had already asked him to pull chicken out already lol

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search