Nursery Themes

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2013, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone picked a theme/bedding yet? Since I am basically done with Christmas related shopping I've started browsing baby stuff. So far I'm not impressed with what I have seen at all! There is some cute girl stuff but the boy stuff is very eh.

December 22nd, 2013, 08:23 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No ideas yet. I still want to be out of this house by the time the baby gets here..so I probably wont plan anything until we are already moved.

December 22nd, 2013, 09:17 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
We are going with a nautical theme. But I am piecing the room together…instead of buying any kind of set. I think bedding sets are a waste of money. So I find a bumper that I like and then buy a solid color fitted sheet that will match the bumper.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
December 22nd, 2013, 09:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We aren't doing a theme. I'd like to move by the time this baby is born but DH doesn't want to move...hopefully he will come around to the idea shortly after this one is born. Because of that it would be kind of pointless to do a nursery. With DD I just did the colors pink and white...no real theme either.

December 22nd, 2013, 10:13 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm thinking...less and less about doing a nursery. I just want space for all the baby stuff, really.
I want to go with green, like a light green but beyond that I have no themes picked out. I don't think I want one. Just a nice color scheme would be good.
December 22nd, 2013, 11:12 AM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're doing wild things because our baby is "max"...we'll be doing neutral bedding (no bumper) and neutral paint, window hangings etc and incorporating our theme in through wall art and some stuffed animals etc
December 22nd, 2013, 03:06 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Not totally sure yet, we went yellow with my sons room, and I demanded this baby would have either a pink or blue room lol. Probably pink with some sort of floral design.

December 22nd, 2013, 11:33 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
The girls will be sharing a room I am decorating it with a cute whimsical pony theme =]
December 23rd, 2013, 04:40 AM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm waiting for the gender scan. I don't think we'll have a theme though. The babies co sleep with me, and there are no open bedrooms currently lol. Next year hopefully, we can move to a bigger place and maybe then we'll do a theme.

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search