It's been aaaaages! Update with pic.

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Seaweed
  • 2 Post By Panda
  • 1 Post By Kellylovesricky
  • 1 Post By Ellies_mom
  • 1 Post By emilyeeb
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2014, 01:23 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi all! I haven't been in here since November I think. Glad to see everyone is doing well! Happy New Year too. Our due dates are getting really close now. And as soon as 2014 came it just felt even closer!
My updates: nothing strange really, I am getting bigger, more exhausted and I am not sick at all anymore....not even nauseous. It stopped around the end of December finally lol. I felt my little one's kicks around 16 weeks, which is surprisingly early for first baby. I get lots of massive kicks all day every day. There is a disco party going on or something similar in my tummy lol. I have left work for maternity already as I am getting too tired and I am struggling to drive to work. Its not very close and it started to cause me trouble. I feel huge and uncomfortable, but if you look at me I look small, which doesn't make sense to me. We also now know its a little girl! YAAAAAY! Here is a pic from the scan on Xmas Eve.

Please could you all ladies let me know how you are doing etc? It will take me aaaages to catch up by myself and I get too tired easily so might fall asleep half way through reading a post lol. Looking forward to hearing from all of you!!!

Also, this is my latest belly picture, from 3 days ago!!!
January 21st, 2014, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back sorry your so tired!! I'm exhausted too I have a 17 month old I'm chasing after lol! I'm about to hit 24 weeks tomorrow with another baby boy!

Here is a pic from last week

Seaweed and emilyeeb like this.

January 21st, 2014, 02:26 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Welcome back and congrats on your little girl! Love the pics!
Seaweed likes this.

January 21st, 2014, 05:33 PM
Super Mommy
Welcome back. I also having a little girl so welcome to the pink club! I totally expect to be feeling rotten soon lol. I work mon-fri 8-5 chasing after a room full of three year old preschoolers. I think near the end its not going to be quite so fun lol.
Seaweed likes this.

January 21st, 2014, 06:31 PM
emilyeeb's Avatar Veteran
Glad to see you back! You look great! Hope your energy comes back soon. During my first pregnancy, I'd get a week of exhaustion and then a week of pep. I could never predict how I'd feel one month to the next. Hope you get a second wind.

I get to find out what I am having tomorrow. I'm due June 1st soooo probably the latest due date in May 2014 club.
Seaweed likes this.

Thank you for my siggy Jaidynsmum!

January 22nd, 2014, 05:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back! And congrats on team pink! We found out we are having a girl too even though I was convinced it was a boy! haha! I've had 2 different docs say girl but it's still hard to wrap my head around! Everything looked good at our anatomy scan which I'm so thankful for! Do you have any names picked out?
Seaweed likes this.

January 22nd, 2014, 08:33 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you for your responses ladies!

lovemylittlemiss - her name is Semina Barbara. We had names picked before I even got pregnant, due to family tradition lol. I was convinced ours was a boy too lol. Congrats hun! Have you picked any names? What about the nursery? Have you started it? Send me a private msg if you want a chat! :-)

emilyeeb - I will be keeping an eye out. Can't wait to hear what you re having!
I am now struggling to sleep cause my back aches so I feel exhausted during the day. At the same time though there is points in the day when I am feeling energetic for a couple of hours and start doing things and tire myself even more lol

Ellies_mom, congrats to you too, girls rock! lol I have started my maternity already. Couldn't do it anymore. I am not too tired to work, but my work is a long drive and I couldn't handle the drive anymore, it was horrible. Don't have to worry about work for a year now though :-). When are you planning to stop?

Panda, love your bump! Congrats on your little prince!!!! :-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search