Wednesday whines and wahoos

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2014, 08:56 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are yours?

I'm still sick and if I want to get on here I have to use my phone. And I hate my phone. I can't tell you the last time I was sick, I'm so so thankful my husband has been so helpful. He made brownies for our 8 year olds class to celebrate his birthday. It fell during Christmas break then we were off longer, then I got sick. He's been taking care of dinner, the house as best as he can. I feel so useless right now. My mom has been awesome also with taking my son to school.

My wahoo? My fever seems to have broken and the baby is really wiggly today so it's giving me something to be happy about.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
January 22nd, 2014, 09:19 AM
Super Mommy
Whines - My boss is driving me bonkers. We all joke (even him) that he has multiple personalities, but he seriously must. He's threatening to undo work that has taken me 3 days this month, when he had 4 months last year to have input. I'm supposed to be starting to train my back-up just in case my maternity leave starts early, yet I have to waste all this time on rework he gives me. GAH!

Woohoo - I am 3 months away from meeting LO. I should be induced no later than 4/25 and I am so ready for this to be over.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

January 22nd, 2014, 09:25 AM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
Whine- I'm uncomfortable and tired all the time! My first 2 pregnancies were a breeze, the 3rd....not so much.

Wahoo-I get to go to my chiropractor tonight!!!

January 22nd, 2014, 10:12 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Whine: My back is aching, my back is aching my back is aching!

Wahoo: Yoga class in an hour yaaaay!
January 22nd, 2014, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Whine is that I feel crappy. I had some stomach bug thing the last few days and it wore me out.

Woohoo is that I stayed home from work and got 12 hours of sleep last night (not unbroken but still!)

January 22nd, 2014, 12:36 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
Whine - bubble guppies is making me want to rip my hair out. Also I had a breakdown yesterday and was thinking about taking DD and staying with my parents.

Whoohoo - DH and I talked and everything is better. Also, waiting for my dog breeder to get the deposit on our new puppy!
January 22nd, 2014, 12:59 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Whine: Work. Boss. Stress. Combine well and lose mind.

Wahoo: I had a very bad nightmare last night that is making me extra thankful for my husband and baby on the way today
January 22nd, 2014, 01:23 PM
Just keep breathing.
Whine- a bit overwhelmed with work, and feeling really tired these days.

Woohoo- I went to Pilates last night and PT this morning, and feel good about getting some exercise.
January 22nd, 2014, 01:35 PM
Super Mommy
Whines: Husband out of town. MIL flew in to "help" me with my son. MIL, who is high maintenance and pretty unhelpful to begin with, immediately gets extremely sick with either food poisoning from a restaurant or a stomach bug, hard to say.

I feel terrible for her, but work is nuts and I already don't have any time to take care of myself along with a 2 year old without adding a super sick elderly person. And to make it even more fun, she was convinced she shouldn't be drinking any fluids until her diarrhea stopped. WTH? Recipe for severe dehydration. I threatened to take her to he ER and luckily got her to call her doctor who told her exactly how much and what to drink.

Wahoos: I have a big deadline getting finished up at work today and after about 2 months of total insanity things are finally approaching a more manageable level. Hawaii trip in 10 days!!! And super wiggly wonderful baby in there.
January 22nd, 2014, 02:01 PM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
Whine - I have to go see cardiology which I was hoping to bypass this time but oh well. Grr.

Wahoo - Got to see my girls today! They are both measuring a week ahead and Baby A is weighing 1lb 6oz and Baby B is 1lb 5oz. And my cervix "couldn't get any longer" at 4.5cm!

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
January 22nd, 2014, 02:37 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Whine. my heartburn is so bad this time even pills I usually take don't help . Pregnancy brain sucks. Teething toddlers suck. I get super bloated after eating a few carrot sticks (or light meals) :/. Pregnancy stuffy nose really sucks I can't breath and I'm out of breath just walking from my couch to my bathroom. My foster dogs chewed through the cable/wire connected to my outside ac unit, we don't know if it's fixable.

Not whine. All of our foster dogs have been adopted. Baby girl moves a lot lol. My husband is being less of a butt lately.

Meh. We may have made the decision to early separate from the Air Force. It's exciting and super scary.

Scarlett Diane

January 23rd, 2014, 09:15 PM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
It's Thursday but I don't want to miss out on the whines and wahoos

whines- constipated, sciatic nerve bothering me on and off this week, feeling drained, can't get good sleep

wahoos- almost making the 3rd trimester mark, had my first after school enrichment club today and it went AWESOME! tonight was pizza night at my house

January 24th, 2014, 01:19 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Friday arvo here but gonna join in anyways too.
Whines: Today was crap. It was way too hot, the kids were nuts and it was a very unproductive day in general. Also my great grandma died which sucks a bit but really, it doesn't really get much better death wise than 99 and dying in your sleep. She'll be pissed though because she was hanging out for 100 (which was 8 months away) as you get a letter from the queen.
Wahoos: I am officially too fat for the work shirt and get to wear my own . Also given the ok to wear singlets! Also, it's now Friday, I've finished work for the week and it's a long weekend!!! Yay for Australia Day!

January 24th, 2014, 06:40 AM
amylynn82's Avatar Veteran
Whines: School...

WaHoos: Just passed my 1st of 4 exams this semester. Woot woot!
January 24th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your great grandma, Bella88.

Whine: I am no longer able to do my job and have been on disability for the second week now. I have yet to find a job to help with the loss in income. Disability pays crap. I graduated last summer and have been looking for an accounting job since, but after 50-60 resumes being sent out I have gotten numerous rejections emails. After one yesterday, I finally had a meltdown and balled my eyes out on my couch. I feel like I'm never going to find anything and will be stuck doing overnights at UPS for the rest of my life.

Wahoo: I have an interview for a retail position next week. It would at least be something. Hubby has been feeling my belly lately, which means he is becoming more emotionally invested in his baby girl. Yay! And I put together my baby registries, bringing much needed happy thoughts and peace to me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search