Let's do a check in

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2014, 10:04 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who's active and who's lurking?

How are you feeling?

What's new?

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
January 24th, 2014, 10:21 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Not much new here. I am so tired all the time it's getting harder to get through my 12 hour shifts. Baby is moving more and she is getting much stronger.

DH and I are moving into my mom's condo because she can't sell it and it will be much cheaper for us. DH has painted the walls and took out the old, disgusting carpet and replaced it with beautiful laminate in the nursery. He's almost done and we are starting to buy more baby stuff. We picked up our first box of diapers yesterday, it's funny how excited I was about that! We are going to Ikea today to pick up a rug for our nursery. I'm so excited to start posting pictures when it's almost done!

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
January 24th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Veteran
Im here, Stressed out, but here. lol Nathaniel is squirmy and active all the time. I feel good and have been getting more energy. We are slowly starting to get our baby things together.

January 24th, 2014, 10:48 AM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
I'm here =]

Just got the DDBs up!

Other than that waiting to get our pup and getting more tired but having more energy if that makes any sense lol
January 24th, 2014, 11:01 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Here and time feels like it is craaaawling.

I'm getting tired again, too. But then I'll get these great bursts of energy and can get a lot accomplished. I'm exercising rarely -- big failure on my part. Baby is so, so active and I'm dying to know whether I've got a bambino or bambina in there
January 24th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
Who's active and who's lurking? Active!

How are you feeling? I am feeling really good! I keep making comments about it…my previous pregnancies were not like this at all!

What's new? BH contractions! They obviously aren't consistent and have no rhyme or reason to them, but I'm getting many a day. And I know I'm not dehydrated.

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
January 24th, 2014, 01:12 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
Who's active and who's lurking? ACTIVE

How are you feeling? Tired & have zero energy. Haven't slept well in days. Other than that I'm good.

What's new? My little person is super active!

January 24th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Veteran
Currently away in FL visiting my parents and praying I don't go into labor down here, lol. Makes me realize hubby and I shouldn't go away in a month somewhere far away. I don't want to stress over"what if".

My heartburn is getting bad. But I'm feeling the baby stronger and more often each week.
January 24th, 2014, 01:15 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
Still active here! I'm feeling fantastic today! I've been feeling a bit down, but I think that it's just hormones driving me crazy! We've been buying some baby clothes and are rethinking our name again, darn it T.T

January 24th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
I'm here!!
Doing okay, tired And crazy hormonal.. I just had to wear a 24 Holter monitor(heart monitor), and they had to sandpaper my skin where they placed the adhesive for the probes and my skin hurts so bad, so I'm annoyed with it. I see the cardiologist Monday to go over the results and for a overall consultation. Plus side baby kicks are starting to get stronger and its fun to feel him, expect when they cause me pain, haha...

January 24th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im here and feeling good. Trying not to gain weight

Whats new? Not much but I want work to be OVER!!! I calculated that I have about 45 days of work left and 5 days of vacation so... 40 Working days left!!!!
Lyndsey2013 and BB2014 like this.

January 24th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Here. Having an off day where I am annoyed at life and everything in it for absolutely no reason:/ Hormones are so much fun! Otherwise everything is fine. I have a fair amount of energy right now which is nice and am working on the nursery. Finished painting today so decorating will commence next week!

January 24th, 2014, 02:35 PM
amylynn82's Avatar Veteran
Who's active and who's lurking? Active!

How are you feeling? I'm feeling like a crazy woman!!

What's new? I'm SUPER hormonal...crying at EVERYTHING!!! I cried after sex...I cried when the lady at motherhood told me they didn't have bras big enough for my huge...and growing boobs...the list goes on! It's ridiculous!!
January 24th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
I'm here! Feeling great actually, getting some energy back! Nothing new going on just working!

January 24th, 2014, 03:26 PM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
Currently feeling awful. I'm pretty sick. I can't move around a whole lot without shortness of breath.

Not much new
January 24th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
I'm both active and lurking.

I feel pretty good except have a lot of back pain often.

I'm just busy raising a 1 year old and trying to get through as much of my classes as possible before the baby comes and starting nursing school core classes in August.

Gabriel Tomás, 4/29/14
January 24th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Super Mommy
I am here!

Feeling pretty great most of the time, except for cold/stuffy nose and sometimes the horrible low back pain.

What's new--trip to Hawaii next week! I can't wait! Although it is looking like I will have to fly from Hawaii to California for a day during the trip for work. Which is terrible.
anjewellove likes this.
January 24th, 2014, 04:29 PM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
Here!!!

I'm feeling good other than being tired. And it's not so much pregnancy related as my 4 yr old had been sleeping like crap lately. I don't know how to fix her. No matter what time she goes to bed at night, she's up at like 530/6 in the morning. We've been struggling on and off with it for awhile now and I'm at a loss.

Nothing is new really. Went to a Just Between Friends sale yesterday in Tucson and scored some good stuff. For $170 we got...

Rock n play
Pay mat
Blooming bath
Bouncer
Shopping cart cover
8 newborn CDs
20+ pieces of clothing

And everything but the clothes and bouncer look new. The CDs were "worn once" but I think that only applies to one diaper cause the rest still look like they need to be prepped.
anjewellove likes this.

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
January 24th, 2014, 04:30 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am here.. it has been a really rough week with DD. but hopefully the weekend will bring us both rest, and we can start feeling "ourselves" again!!

I have been having really bad sciatic pain again but other than that am feeling pretty ok pregnancy wise, just exhausted from hardly any sleep this week.

nothing new here!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
January 24th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Veteran
I am here!

Feeling pretty good just tired ALL the time.

Nothing really new except working on baby girl's nursery!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search