Does it get bigger still??

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Super Mommy
Has anyone else had to ask this question yet? I walked by a mirror today and stopped dead in my tracks. OMG....I still have 11 weeks left! (38 weeks for this bebe!) I'm going to get bigger?! Ive had a lot of people looking at me like Im crazy when I tell them I have 11 weeks to go. I haven't bothered looking at the huge tummy and I still feel great so I guess it hadn't hit home yet. Well golly. You can totally tell theres a moose baby in there. I remember with DD not leaving the house the last month because I was embarrassed everytime people asked how many were in there. I guess it'll be the same this time! Lol

February 19th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Crafty Mommy
Yep, I am with you. I got the OMG looks and comments all day today. Kinda scary!

February 19th, 2014, 11:49 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha the comments and looks have turned from absolute horror to trying to placate me and go on and on that there isn't long left to go with pity in their eyes and voice. I am also scared to find out what the heck I look like in 11 weeks or so (maybe a little shorter I hope).

Last edited by bella88; February 20th, 2014 at 11:14 AM.
February 20th, 2014, 04:26 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I was just thinking about this yesterday when my belly was in the way with everything I was trying to do! How am I supposed to cook when I have to already stand so far away from the counter!

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
February 20th, 2014, 05:35 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am asked if I'm due any day, quite a lot now. I'm used to it. I just tell them no, I have a few weeks left. This is my 4th, so I've gotten quite used to the rudeness of people. I usually have a very good sarcastic come back, but lately, I haven't even cared to bother. I'm measuring big, I know I'm huge, I don't need reminders, but I have no energy to bother with people.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
February 20th, 2014, 06:55 AM
ToMuchElmo's Avatar Veteran
I can't even fathom getting bigger. I'm about the size I was when I was 9 months with my last.
February 20th, 2014, 06:58 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
I've had three people in two days say, "Oh, I thought you were due in March." Ahh!!
February 20th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Everyone gasps when I say May... hahah I am going to start saying April so I stop getting that response. People are also apparently amazed that I dont have stretch marks lol

Getting out of bed or rolling over is already a freaking ordeal. I am going to get stuck in that memory foam at some point I just know it

February 20th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Veteran
Im still not that big, and Im excited to start showing more. I love my baby belly when im pregnant haha and cant wait till I get bigger. Im sure ill regret saying that when i actually get bigger but for now Im excited and can't wait! haha
February 20th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Super Mommy
I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I feel huge and can't see how I'm going to get any bigger over the next 9-10 weeks.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

February 20th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Super Mommy
I totally lie to strangers about my due date to avoid the looks. I am definitely bigger than last time and feeling concerned about how big this belly will be since I have THREE WHOLE MONTHS to go. But my weight gain is right on track and the rest of me is normal sized. This little girl is just making herself a big ol' house to roll around in, I guess.
February 20th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Super Mommy
Haha....when people ask I totally say the end of April too. DD was born at 38 weeks so I expect this little one to be as well. Plus I highly doubt any dr will let me go past that point. So I have created a more realistic DD for myself

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search