Thing you enjoy most....

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Veteran
during pregnancy?

For me my favorite part is being able to feel them move. It is such an amazing feeling and I love it!
February 20th, 2014, 07:35 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's mine too! He's moving right now

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
February 20th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Anticipating/planning for the baby. There isn't a whole lot of the physical part of pregnancy that I love My son is currently trying to claw his way out through my ribs!

February 20th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourhonor View Post
That's mine too! He's moving right now
Yay!! i told my aunt it was my favorite part and her response was "Yuck!" lol, mind you she has 2 kids of her own too!! haha i just love it, it makes it real for me. I dont totally enjoy all the pressure this one tends to put on my cervix but I love feeling him roll around and move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanna26 View Post
Anticipating/planning for the baby. There isn't a whole lot of the physical part of pregnancy that I love My son is currently trying to claw his way out through my ribs!
Aww! when they get up in the ribs it sure isnt too much fun lol! I think the anticipating/planning part is my least favorite part haha! I get stressed to easy! i love, love looking at baby stuff but when it comes to planning it all out i get stressed when i feel like im behind or its not going how i want it to.
February 20th, 2014, 07:51 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moving is definitely my favourite, even the big rolls. I don't mind too much when it hurts from him moving, everything hurts anyways .
inyourhonor and Case2014 like this.

February 20th, 2014, 08:38 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely baby kicks. My babies are just calm- they don't really hurt too often (though this one likes to bother me when I'm nauseous sometimes and I'm like quit it). Other than that I don't enjoy anything really physically about being pregnant. I think my favorite thing about being pregnant in general is the bond you get with your baby that no one else in the world can ever have. I still occasionally look at my girls and think "I can't believe they were in my belly for nine months!!"...it's just surreal to me...that's pretty much the only time I will admit to pregnancy as being anything other than kin to Chinese water torture (except worse.
February 20th, 2014, 09:42 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Moving baby. Seeing ultrasounds. Planning the birth (kinda lol). Making all her squishy diapers listening to the heartbeat.

Scarlett Diane

February 21st, 2014, 04:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Baby kicks and preparing for baby you should see me when I'm expecting cloth diapers in the mail XD

February 21st, 2014, 04:44 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I like feeling them move but I really love at the end when you can just sit or lay and watch your belly contort into all kinds of weird shapes.
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
February 21st, 2014, 05:07 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2b43 View Post
Definitely baby kicks. My babies are just calm- they don't really hurt too often (though this one likes to bother me when I'm nauseous sometimes and I'm like quit it). Other than that I don't enjoy anything really physically about being pregnant. I think my favorite thing about being pregnant in general is the bond you get with your baby that no one else in the world can ever have. I still occasionally look at my girls and think "I can't believe they were in my belly for nine months!!"...it's just surreal to me...that's pretty much the only time I will admit to pregnancy as being anything other than kin to Chinese water torture (except worse.
This baby is my most mellow baby. He rarely moves but when he does I love it. I also look at my boys and say the same thing!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
February 21st, 2014, 05:36 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I agree that preparing for baby is pretty great…but it also makes me so anxious for him to get here…

Feeling him move is just beautiful. His entire body is on my right side and only his feet are on my left…so I can feel his feet when he is kicking like he's swimming…not just pushing them out. I feel the movement of them individually…it is so freakin neat! I don't remember that with my girls!

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
February 21st, 2014, 07:05 AM
Just keep breathing.
I love when she moves in response to my talking or singing to her. For the record, I am the worlds worst singer, but she doesn't know that yet

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search