March Check In

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2014, 07:06 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name:

Due Date:

How are you feeling?

Are you ready for baby yet?

Anything else?

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 1st, 2014, 07:12 AM
Veteran
Name: Cheyenne

Due Date: May 27th

How are you feeling? Im feeling really good, Tired and squished a lot of the time but generally good.

Are you ready for baby yet? No, we still have a lot to get to be ready for him.

Anything else? My Baby shower is today!

March 1st, 2014, 07:29 AM
Veteran
Name: Teera

Due Date: May 26th

How are you feeling? Pretty good, horrible heartburn and alot of fatigue

Are you ready for baby yet? Almost! Have almost everything just have to put finishing touches on, and get the carseat/stroller, swing/glider, and baby wrap! Oh and maybe a few more diapers hehe

Anything else? DS's Beyblade birthday party is today!! He is super excited!
March 1st, 2014, 07:30 AM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Susie

Due Date: May 7

How are you feeling? just exhausted, can't get enough, good sleep

Are you ready for baby yet? we don't have everything organized in the house yet

Anything else? I turned 30 weeks this week and it was my 30th birthday! Pretty neat, I thought

March 1st, 2014, 08:19 AM
Super Mommy
Happy birthday Susie!!

Name: Jen

Due Date: May 17

How are you feeling?
Besides the ripping pelvic bone feeling I feel fantastic!!

Are you ready for baby yet?Sooooo close....just have to buy a new pump and a baby monitor then finish setting up. We're 75% there!

Anything else? Going shopping today and Im sooo excited! Ive been waiting over a month to go shopping in the big city. Its two hours away and way different than my tiny little village lol

March 1st, 2014, 09:07 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Shaye

Due Date: May 5th

How are you feeling?: Kind of huge. There's days when I really start feeling the weight of my tummy. It's harder to bend down, roll over in bed, get up, get in/out of the car. And eating is turning into a challenge now (again). I can only snack or eat very small meals before I'm full and start to feel sick.

Are you ready for baby yet?: Personally, yes. Financially, pretty much. Just waiting for spring break to come around so we can have the baby shower and get the room painted and what not.

Anything else?: Come ooooon finish line! Oh! And finally going to be getting a new bed. Higher up off the ground so it'll be easier for me to get in and out. And more storage space underneath!
March 1st, 2014, 09:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Hillary

Due Date: 5/8

How are you feeling? Pretty good over all! Sometimes I get out of breath easily and I hate how hard it is to roll over now but not too much to complain about.

Are you ready for baby yet? I feel pretty ready! Although we don't have a name set in stone yet, that's the only thing we have left to figure out :/

Anything else? Bought a Phil & Teds stroller yesterday! So far we really like it as a single stroller...can't wait to try it out in double mode!

March 1st, 2014, 10:14 AM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
Name: Jenn

Due Date: May 25th but probably won't be allowed past May 4th.

How are you feeling? I feel great when I'm not sick.

Are you ready for baby yet? We still need a few big things (car seats, stroller) so we are about 80% there. But mentally, I am not ready.

Anything else? Ya, go post some pics in the belly thread!

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
March 1st, 2014, 01:36 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Name: Jesi

Due Date: May 26

How are you feeling? Tired. Achy. Full of urine. Thirsty. hungry. Stuffy.

Are you ready for baby yet? Yep. Just have to wait for her to bake longer.

Anything else? My 28 week ultrasound is on Tuesday. GD test and 4d ultrasound. And my dad is in town for the week. So it's an awesome first week of March.

Scarlett Diane

March 1st, 2014, 05:36 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Elissa

Due Date: 8 May

How are you feeling? Pretty darn tired most of the time and feeling grumpy and kind of irrational most of the time lol.

Are you ready for baby yet? I think his room is ready and I am very anxious for him to be here but I'm not ready for him to come just yet.

Anything else? I can't believe I have 6 weeks of work left! I hope I can keep at it long enough to make the whole 6 weeks😜

March 1st, 2014, 07:53 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace.love.audrey View Post
Name: Jenn

Due Date: May 25th but probably won't be allowed past May 4th.

How are you feeling? I feel great when I'm not sick.

Are you ready for baby yet? We still need a few big things (car seats, stroller) so we are about 80% there. But mentally, I am not ready.

Anything else? Ya, go post some pics in the belly thread!
Hey! I thought yo I had your carseats already!? Amazon is having a 20%off of 2 seats deal right now! !!

March 1st, 2014, 08:07 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Nakia

Due Date: May 22nd

How are you feeling? Better than my 2nd trimester!

Are you ready for baby yet? No. Instead of a nursery I'm doing my boys room. I need to paint, go to LA and buy 2 twin beds and hit Pottery Barn Kids for their bedding, home depot to pick up some closet organizers....I have done nothing but set them up in the nursery while I do the makeover. (They have no idea about any of it!!!)
I figure I can drop them off at Six Flags Magic Mtn for a Daddy day (we have annual passes, we only live an 1 1/2 away) so I can go buy everything done secretly. Just waiting for income tax to get back!

Anything else? I can't believe I'm already in the 3rd tri!

March 1st, 2014, 09:50 PM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjewellove View Post
Hey! I thought you I had your carseats already!? Amazon is having a 20%off of 2 seats deal right now! !!
Nope. We had them picked out and kept planning to purchase them....tomorrow.....tomorrow....then when we finally decided to sit down and order them, the whole Graco recall happened. While invesitgating the recall, I actually found a different Graco carseat I want and then my parents said they want to purchase one of our big items (I'm shocked!) so just have to see if they want to do carseats or stroller or ??

I am going to check out the Amazon deal. Thanks for letting me know.

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
March 2nd, 2014, 04:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Virginia

Due date: may 15

How I'm feeling: I'm feeling good still

Am I ready: I'm waiting for a box of clothes that are on their way to me and I will be ready everything else is set oh and I need to have my hubby come home from deployment before I will let little one out XD

March 2nd, 2014, 06:16 AM
Just keep breathing.
Name: Mel

Due Date: May 17

How are you feeling? Generally okay- I have a little cold right now, and of course am feeling large and overstuffed. But emotionally I feel pretty good.

Are you ready for baby yet? Emotionally, sure. In terms of stuff, no. Room is still my DH's office. We have a crib and carseat, both still in boxes. I have some clothes my mom gave- but they're "fancy" clothes, not basics like onesies. Honestly, I'm not too worried about it though. There's time.

Anything else? This week has been rough- my mom had heart valve surgery (she is doing great!) so I was travelling and out of my routine. It's been extra tiring.
March 2nd, 2014, 06:55 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Name Em

Due Date May 11

How are you feeling? Pretty good! I don't think my mom believes me, she asks me every single day. My energy levels are decent, even though I toss and turn a lot each night. Can't stay in the same position for long.

Are you ready for baby? Emotionally, yes! I can't wait -- I wish it were April. Work-wise, no. I have a few projects to wrap up before May. Stuff-wise, no way. My shower is in another month so I should be pretty set after that.

Anything else? We're still discussing this "big" move that may take place this summer. We're waiting on word about the other house but it's hard to not know!
March 2nd, 2014, 07:53 AM
Veteran
Name: Staci

Due Date: May 15th

How are you feeling? Pretty good... Anxious to get my results from the 3 hr glucose test...

Are you ready for baby yet? Nope, but we did finally register yesterday. Waiting on the baby room to finish being painted so I can get in there and really get stuff going! I ordered some ridiculously expensive letters yesterday from Etsy that I fell in love with!

Anything else? I turn the big 3-0 this week! I don't even get to celebrate with a margarita!

Last edited by Newmama14; March 2nd, 2014 at 07:55 AM.
March 2nd, 2014, 12:56 PM
Veteran
Name: Megan

Due Date: May 29

How are you feeling? Pretty good, just tired and still have a lot of rear pelvic pain.

Are you ready for baby yet? Emotionally, I can't wait! Stuff- No. After my shower next month I can finish getting what we still need and set up. We are expecting the crib tomorrow!

Anything else? Yah, I'm tired of grown women acting like snotty little brats. i.e. hubby's cousin (who acts like we're so close, but it's not true) is due around the same time with her second kid. She had an absolute fit when she found out my shower was on the same day as her daughter's birthday. Sorry, I don't know when your kid's birthday is and am not going to ask every guest if that date works for them. Come if you want, don't if you don't.

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...#ixzz2uqBj8ydS
March 3rd, 2014, 05:28 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
Name: Leanne!Due Date: May 26th!How are you feeling? I'm feeling alright. I have my exhausted completely thrown off days and my grouchy in pain all day days, but I'm feeling a heck of a lot better than I have been!Are you ready for baby yet? Uhhh no! DF needs to finish clearing out his dang room so I can get the nursery set up!Anything else? Only one more weekend of work before I get to go on call! I'm psyched! Oh and in two more weeks at school we move over to front office training!

March 3rd, 2014, 06:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Joanna

Due Date: May 14th

How are you feeling? Pretty good overall

Are you ready for baby yet?
Mostly. Worse case we have all the basics but I am still pulling together décor, special touches, etc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search