Where is baby?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2014, 06:14 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
What position has ur LO put themselves in? I thought Miss Milla was head down on the left ad feet up on the right, but flip that -- it's her head up in my right rib cage.... She better turn her butt soon!
March 5th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Crafty Mommy
Head down, feet in my right ribs and butt on the left side of my ribs. He was breech last sono two weeks ago, so I guess he flipped! Doesn't matter, I'm a C/S anyway, but at least he is doing what he's supposed to do!

March 5th, 2014, 06:53 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
At my u/s 2 weeks ago, she was still transverse, but that night I felt her move. I was pretty sure she went feet down, since they were lower anyway. Now from her movements, I'm thinking she's head down. We'll find out for sure on Friday!

March 5th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Veteran
I'd say 75% of the time his legs are up and feet in my ribs, head down by my lower left hip bone. I think most of the time while I'm sleeping he changes to transverse.
March 5th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Veteran
head down and he alternates sides to put his but and feet lol
March 5th, 2014, 07:42 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Right now stretching across me from right(feet) to left. It is very very uncomfortable, and I hope baby gets on board with how it is supposed to be soon!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
March 5th, 2014, 07:47 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Head down and his butt was last on my right side.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 5th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Before my ultrasound yesterday I thought she was transverse with her head in my right hip. She hangs out below my belly button. During my ultrasound she was breech with her head by the left side of my belly button. But this morning I felt her hiccups practically in my vagina. Now there is something in my left ribs :/

Scarlett Diane

March 5th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
He is head down with his back turned to my right side and his butt in my right lung. He kicks me all along the top of my belly. This week the kicks have stopped being always on the top right and some times middle to mostly on the top left. I think his legs got too long to keep tucked in and he had to stretch em out to the left lol

March 5th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think he is still transverse with his head consistently on my right side.

March 5th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Super Mommy
LO has been head down for over a month. Butt on my right side. Feet on my left

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

March 5th, 2014, 10:37 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
Most of the time my babies head is on the bottom left side and butt is on my right side by my hip. Baby still twirls a lot but hasn't flipped in awhile.

March 6th, 2014, 12:26 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Brianna has been head down for quite awhile now.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
March 6th, 2014, 01:59 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He's usually breech with his head on one side of my bellybutton but sometimes he goes a bit sideways and I get this weird triangle of assorted lumps going on. I've been away from home since Tuesday morning (Thursday night now) and, when I got in and sat next to DH, Jellybean moved himself from chilling out the back breech to moving his whole body up as high as he could go so he was right up the top of my uterus under DH's hand . It wasn't the most comfy having him flip around at the very top of my uterus and in my ribs but hey he must have missed his daddy. He's back to breech with his head to the left again now.
anjewellove likes this.

March 6th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Last ultrasound she was breech...I think she still is based on some very painful kicks I had to the cervix yesterday. She usually favors the right side. I think some days she is higher up than others because some days I have a really hard time breathing. I'll take that over the pelvis pain I had last time with DD being head down...over all I'm finding that I'm more comfortable (so far) this pregnancy, although maybe that isn't just because of her position.

March 6th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
Last US almost 2 weeks ago he was head down. I'm sure he is still that way given all the pressure and pain I feel on my pelvis. And most of the hard movements are higher up. Other than that I can't tell has is positioned, never have been able to tell what position baby is in.

March 6th, 2014, 12:25 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
I think midwife was right and that baby is head down now. My ribs are getting pretty sore I always feel a large lump moving from one side to the other on either sides of my belly button, or protruding really far and then rolling almost to the other side. Do you think it's a knee? Or could it be baby's head?
March 6th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Baby boy is head down I feel his little hands right at my pubic bone and his feet right under my ribs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search