fellin' b*tchy lately

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By StilettoGirlMama
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By inyourhonor
  • 1 Post By joanna26
  • 1 Post By sarav
  • 3 Post By Ellies_mom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2014, 04:50 AM
StilettoGirlMama's Avatar Veteran
IDK what it is, but I went from being soft and emotional to feeling like a big B!

Luckily it's controllable, but man oh man - my tolerance for things is becoming extremely short!

For instance, I asked DH to make me a pb&j a little late last night, but he was really tired... I got pissed! I mean, I am the one carrying the baby don't tell me YOU'RE tired Ha! lol THEN I WOKE UP STILL MAD. I am like oh gosh I need to breathe or something, it's not that serious! LOL can't beat him up for not doing it one time when he has gotten up plenty nights to make me grilled cheese sandwiches. These hormones!!! Whew.

Has anybody else experienced a shift in their mood as time progresses?

bella88 and Lyndsey2013 like this.
March 17th, 2014, 05:06 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm getting angrier and more irrational as time goes on. I do think it's not being helped by the fact that I'm getting really sore and uncomfortable and I'm tired most of the time. I want to pick fights with pretty much everyone (I try not to though) and just be a mean nasty b!tch in general. I hope I'm happier in a few weeks when I'm home, can snooze when I need tp and don't have to get around doing my job even when I'm too sore to hack it.
StilettoGirlMama likes this.

March 17th, 2014, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
I'm getting angrier and more irrational as time goes on. I do think it's not being helped by the fact that I'm getting really sore and uncomfortable and I'm tired most of the time. I want to pick fights with pretty much everyone (I try not to though) and just be a mean nasty b!tch in general. I hope I'm happier in a few weeks when I'm home, can snooze when I need tp and don't have to get around doing my job even when I'm too sore to hack it.
OMGoodness - irrational is the perfect word! Because that is exactly what it is! I've been sore since I started showing from the round ligament pains and getting bigger doesn't make it any easier. But yes the exhaustion as well ... it makes me want to cry. Like, everybody leave me alone I'm tired! LOL
March 17th, 2014, 05:22 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not exactly irrational, but my bullcrap meter stopped working long ago. I have 3 boys, plus a husband and I find myself annoyed much more easily and sooner over things than I normally would be.Things that shouldn't annoy me, do. I feel like an *** because of it, I try not to let it get to me, but oh boy, it does.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 17th, 2014, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I have about one day a week here lately where I just feel ticked off at the world. I wake up tired, grumpy and uncomfortable and it lasts all day:/ I try so hard not to take it out on DH and DS but man it is hard sometimes.

March 17th, 2014, 06:57 AM
Super Mommy
My moods are all over. I stopped talking to DH last Thursday because he was being so difficult and indifferent in choosing what we would have for dinner. But that night just also brought up other feelings I've had as well; for instance, DH is a very level-headed and logical person. I've been really nervous lately on whether he's going to bond with the baby when he's born. So when he showed indifference for dinner last Thursday, and some indifference I've felt from him over the past couple of weeks, it just brought everything bubbling up. We talked and had a nice evening together on Friday and he's made more of an effort to be more emotionally involved.I just worry some days on how much BS I can take from work. Sometimes I just want to yell at people "Shut up and leave me alone! Can't you see I'm exhausted and doing my best?!"

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

March 17th, 2014, 07:45 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by inyourhonor View Post
Not exactly irrational, but my bullcrap meter stopped working long ago.
This.

Oh and I got really pissy yesterday because I couldn't fit the chilli seasoning packet I just bought. And that the dishwasher wasn't heat drying like it was supposed to.
March 17th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Veteran
I got irritated with my hubs when he went to bed early friday night and didnt tell me, and I woke him up to ask him to change the water jug on the the water dispenser cuz i was dying of thirst and can't drink our water(well water), and he told me no. I also got super emotional when i burned a pizza and it was my last one, i about cried i was so upset cuz i couldnt just make a new one since it was the last one, so i had to find something else to eat instead. also happened this weekend.Also my husbands driving has been irritating me more and more and i think its just because of the pregnancy hormones lol.
March 17th, 2014, 03:41 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha, I don't know about anyone else but here it was a case of bullcrap meter stopped working ages ago and now I've swung all the way to what is definitely irrationality lol.

March 17th, 2014, 05:24 PM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
Everything bothers me. Normally I'm a pretty positive person, but right now everyone is driving me me insane. I can't wait to be back to my normal self.

March 17th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
I totally hear you! Everything SO does makes me SO MAD I want to leave him. I feel like he is the least understanding person in the world and SO SELFISH. I can't wait until this pregnancy is over and things get better.

Gabriel Tomás, 4/29/14
March 17th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Just keep breathing.
I was super mad on Saturday morning because I wanted to take a nap. The nap helped- but I totally felt like a little kid having a meltdown.
March 17th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Super Mommy
Mine seems to be linked to certain people only. Mainly DH, my boss, and my MIL. Any one of those three walk in the room and I just feel irrationally angry lol. I feel bad for DH...the other two can just bite it
bella88, joanna26 and MelChicago like this.

March 18th, 2014, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Case2014 View Post
.Also my husbands driving has been irritating me more and more and i think its just because of the pregnancy hormones lol.
OMGosh! this!

I have been the same way - like HEY why don't you drive like I'm frigging pregnant? ok?!

that's funny, I totally understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndsey2013 View Post
I totally hear you! Everything SO does makes me SO MAD I want to leave him. I feel like he is the least understanding person in the world and SO SELFISH. I can't wait until this pregnancy is over and things get better.
I keep saying the same thing, like gosh I hope and pray that things go back to normal as far as my attitude and emotions. I cannot deal with anything anymore - so on edge!

DH for the most part is great but I find myself wanting to be naggy about a lot of things and getting mad when I don't get my way which make me seem spoiled but I feel like hey, I am pregnant.

Men just don't get it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search