A whine and a wish

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2014, 01:03 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
It seems like several of us are having a rough week so I don't feel so bad posting

My back and ribs are killing me. I can't get comfortable sitting or sleeping. Nothing is working. The pain between my ribs is the worst

I wish I had a jacuzzi and that it was May.
March 19th, 2014, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This "flu" I have is making being pregnant that much more uncomfortable.

I wish it was time to have this baby already!

March 19th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I miss my hubby!!

Wish I could stop nesting for a little bit it's wearing me out lol

March 19th, 2014, 01:37 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll join in on wishing may to be here- though really all I need is late April. I am so tired of being nauseous- and having whatever this is on top of everything else is just making me miserable. I feel like I have just not gotten a break this pregnancy between stress, constant never ending morning sickness, insomnia, weight gain...I'm just glad it's close to the end and I can't be full term soon enough. Unless things greatly, magically improve- I believe we will be scheduling his eviction as soon as I hit 39 weeks.

(I've never hit 39 weeks but I have a feeling this baby will.)
March 19th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I'm so ready for May. I have that rib pain, too. I can only get comfortable reclining in bed, propped up with a few pillows. I think that helps open up the ribs for more room. So I spend all my down time in bed instead of on the couch or recliner…they just are so uncomfortable!

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
March 19th, 2014, 05:50 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
I wish it was May and I could hold my healthy baby already!

I can't breathe! Baby's butt is constantly in my ribs!

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
March 19th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Veteran
whine: i am pretty sure my hearturn has escalated to full blown acid reflux because absolutely nothing is working for more than 30mins. I have tried tums, alka seltzer's version of tums, the over the counter pepcid or prevacid(whichever is the one we can have while pregnant i dont remember but i get the generi kind lol) and nope nothing and i literally woke up from a nap 2 days ago coughing from acid in my thoat...yuck and OUCH! I have also been so uncomfortable for the last 3days and my back has really started to hurt. Wish: that hubby would rub my back, i have asked him everday for 3 days but he wont he just does not understand what our bodies go threw while pregnant and thinks im blowing it out of proportion cuz he works all day and his back hurts too but he doesnt get a back rub, and ive even tried the whole "im growing a HUMAN BEING inside my stomach" and nope nothing
March 19th, 2014, 06:29 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: life, the universe and everything... lol he put his hand right behind my ribcage yesterday and tried to push it back out. Holy crap, it nearly killed me! I'm so uncomfortable and sore.Wish: that I could sleep without being up half the night having to pee, cramping in my legs, hips hurting or being generally restless. Also that if it can't be May then that it can be 36 weeks so I have a game plan and only a couple of days left of work.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search