When's your dream delivery week?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2014, 04:30 PM
208mama's Avatar Veteran
If you could choose exactly when you went into labor, how many weeks/days would you be??

38 weeks would be very tempting to me but I think 39 weeks would be ideal. ..

Tyler Jean:9 Jamisen Ryan: 6 Jaxyn Lily: 7

Isla Elizabeth - 4/28/14
March 23rd, 2014, 04:31 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
On time. I don't need to go early, but I'm tired of going late, haha.
Londons Butterfly likes this.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 23rd, 2014, 05:11 PM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
37 weeks, at least a few days before Easter. 4/16 she would be exactly 37 weeks and 4/20 is Easter this year.

March 23rd, 2014, 05:22 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
For her sake, I want baby to stay in as long as possible, but for convenience in the timing, 38+ 3 or 4 would be perfect! I don't think that will happen, though!

March 23rd, 2014, 06:49 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I don't know. I've done 38, 39, and 40. The 39 and 40 ones were quicker. I honestly wouldn't mind going over and having her on my husbands birthday June 1st or even my best friends birthday May 30th. I'd love to not have a Gemini baby lol. But that's not going to happen lol.

Scarlett Diane

March 23rd, 2014, 07:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking 38 weeks sounds pretty good. DS was born at 38 on the dot at 7 lbs 6 oz and with no issues. Because of that 40 weeks sounds like a long time!

March 23rd, 2014, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
38 weeks sounds so good to me right now! I was telling DH the other day I am willing to stick it out till my due date but only If he is born on May 3rd. That would be 9 months to the day since our wedding

March 23rd, 2014, 08:28 PM
Super Mommy
I'll be 39 wk 2 days when my mom gets to town, so not before that please because I have no plan for my son until then! After that, asap. My son was born at 40 wk 2 days so I'm hoping his sister is ready at that point or ideally in the week before.
March 23rd, 2014, 09:08 PM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
The day after Easter would be prefect! That's spring break for my DD, so we wouldn't have to worry about school for a week.. I would be 38 weeks 1 day. The Wednesday or Thursday before Easter would be great too, if baby was healthy enough..
acmd03 and BB2014 like this.

March 23rd, 2014, 09:54 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
May 1st I'm 37 weeks so any time after that is fine by me. I would like for baby to be ready and arrive before May 16th but seeing as I've never went into labor before my EDD I don't forsee that happening.

March 23rd, 2014, 10:06 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
I'm hoping to go at 40w4d because I'm scheduled to work up until then and then I will be paid for that week and then I scheduled a bunch of days off (I work 3 days/week). I'd be okay with going into labor the night after my last shift at work. I'm nervous about going any sooner because we are moving the last week in April (talk about cutting it close, lol).

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
March 23rd, 2014, 10:29 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
37th or 38th week lol. I'm ready for him to be here!

March 23rd, 2014, 10:52 PM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
I'd love to deliver on May 7th. We all have 7's in our birthdays and it would be awesome if it worked out with the twins too.

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
March 24th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
As long as it's after I get out of the salon on April 26th I will be happy! I would loooove to have her in April though because Ricky is an April baby and Mikey and I are both June babies! It would just seem right!

March 24th, 2014, 06:22 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
During my 40th week would be great. So basically on time. But I was a late baby, so we're thinking bun might try to stay inside longer, too. Which is fine. More for selfish reasons. I want to be able to enjoy Cinco de Mayo this year. Street tacos galore!! Oooooh we have awesome street tacos. Now queue drooling.
March 24th, 2014, 08:20 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
I'd like to be just a week early, so by May 4 would be great. Also delivering on a Thursday or Friday would be ideal. DH is taking 6 days off of work (he gets 1 stinkin' day for paternity leave). so that would maximize his time at home.
March 24th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, for selfish reasons I'd like her to come May 3rd, which would put me at 39+2, although I know it's best for her to stay baking as long as she needs. My friend will arrive on the 2nd and she would be the best person to take care of DD. If baby comes on the 3rd that would mean we would have my friend around for the most amount of time before she has to leave again. If she comes before May 3rd that is ok too; MIL will be on call to watch DD but I highly doubt that will happen. They will want to induce me on my due date though (high risk) and I would love, love love to go into labor before then on my own. I don't have high hopes though. DD came on her own at 39+5 but I just have a feeling this baby will take longer and I'll end up being induced on May 8th. Maybe it's because most of the people I know irl go over due unless they were being induced early or something.

March 24th, 2014, 02:57 PM
amylynn82's Avatar Veteran
I'll be happy if she stays put until 39wks (the day after I graduate!!) But comes by 40 wks!
March 24th, 2014, 04:48 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
I keep debating about this. On the one hand, it would be fantastic if he would come at 38 or 39 weeks and I would just take that sequence off school and jump right in 6 weeks later. On the other hand, I really want him to be a June baby so I can keep my birth month to myself I'm so sick of being pregnant though, I doubt I could 'hold out for an extra week. Plus he'd probably be gigantic! DS was 7lbs 9oz and he was born right at 38 weeks!

March 24th, 2014, 07:42 PM
Super Mommy
Hmmm.....I really want her to come at 37 0r 38 weeks. She will be a bit smaller then so maybe I can avoid a C-section is she comes on her own and its too fast for me to do anything about it! But at the same time that's way too close to DDs surgery and I want her 100% healed for babys arrival. Plus I just don't want the pg to end yet!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search