Bruised :(

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By LUSHaye
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By Nel
  • 1 Post By joanna26

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2014, 04:41 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
This kiddo is strong! He bruised the underside of my ribs. (Well I'm assuming it was him anyways since there's no way I can get to them). Bruised ribs hurt! Anyone else have The Hulk growing in their uterus?

March 24th, 2014, 05:16 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Yup. My ribs have been sore for a while. It makes it a little difficult to get comfortable when I'm trying to relax or sleep.
MommaBean18 likes this.
March 24th, 2014, 05:25 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! Hope your little bub gives you a break! I have a hulk baby too that hurts my ribs . The other day he got a hand under there and punched out. Nearly dropped me! Geez it hurt so bad!
MommaBean18 likes this.

March 24th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont think I can say im bruised but there is a lot of baby up in my ribs and it hurts. Most the kind if I am sitting to straight up and down the space in the middle/inbetween my ribs goes numb and tingles. Its really a horrible feeling
MommaBean18 likes this.

March 24th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup this little guy has done that to me 3 separate times so far:/ He likes to wedge his feet under my right ribs and try to pry them off! Usually I can convince him to move and it feels better after a few days but it truly bites!
MommaBean18 likes this.

March 24th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Super Mommy
Oh nooo.....that was my last kiddo. She was so big and so crazy active that my right side from ribs to hipbone showed visible bruises. It sucked. This kiddo is way high and right up in my ribs but she doesn't move much so shes not hurting me at all. Just making it hard to breath/eat lol

March 24th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Veteran
This baby is way above the average size, and feet up, so you can imagine how hard he's kicking. The worst seems to be in the middle of the night, which obviously wakes me up. I find myself mumbling half asleep, "please stop kicking mommy in the ribs and go to sleep." lol
March 25th, 2014, 07:15 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
Peach Pit is sideways, but the sheer size of my uterus and all of my weight gain being up front has led to some very, very painful days and nights. I was in tears the other day because of the pain. Heat and not sitting for too long has helped a lot, but there are times, like at work, when I have no choice but to be sitting for most of the day
March 25th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Veteran
I think I'm having BH contractions that actually hurt. A few days ago, I had 5 in one hour with pain in my lower back that felt like period cramps. 2 days later I felt it once. Last night I was woken up twice with them, but fell back asleep. Seems like it's started all of a sudden.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search