Is it just me...

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By anjewellove
  • 3 Post By mommy2b43
  • 4 Post By girlsofsummer
  • 1 Post By inyourhonor

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2014, 04:20 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Or is this not only the big baby DDC but also the DDC of the cheeky breech and transverse babies? With how far along we are all now and taking into account how small the percentage is supposed to be that they AREN'T head down at this stage, we seem to have all of them .

March 27th, 2014, 04:46 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
A lot of babies don't turn until later in the 3rd trimester. I really wouldn't worry about having a transverse/breech baby yet. But I still have 8 weeks to go, I know some on here only have 4-5wks. But really, especially if FTM it sometimes takes a little longer for baby to "get ready".
inyourhonor and bella88 like this.

March 27th, 2014, 06:12 PM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
Ugh, no kidding. Baby girl was head down for the last month, but today we found out that she turned completely transverse again! And I am one of those with only 4-5 weeks to go! Silly baby.

March 27th, 2014, 06:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I really hope this baby wont be too big... but its seeming very unlikely.

I am glad that all of babies are still staying put

March 27th, 2014, 06:22 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm surprised we haven't had one birth yet- the April club is like half done already I swear lol I'm pretty sure Max is head down but there are times when he feels transverse so I think he still tends to move around- I haven't felt him completely transverse in a while- more like diagonal almost lol
March 28th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Super Mommy
These are definitely little monkey babies in this DDC but at least this is also the "no really early babies" club! Maybe big babies just like staying super cozy.

March 28th, 2014, 08:47 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have NO clue where this kid is. I can't tell if its his butt or his head half the time because of how he rolls around in there. I can't wait for the 2nd because I'm going to ask the dr to tell me, haha. I've tried figuring it out myself, nope, no go.

And none of my kids have been huge. My younger two came in at 7lbs 14oz, although my midwife thinks my youngest was a little over 8lbs because he pooped as he came out. My oldest was 7lbs 5oz, so I'm expecting between those two numbers, I'd be surprised if he was bigger. He measured on target at his last scan.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 28th, 2014, 09:29 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
We should have a virtual baby-turning party But yeah, I am pleasantly surprised that there are still no preemies in this DDC. I feel like March went early, too.
Nel, inyourhonor, joanna26 and 1 others like this.
March 28th, 2014, 09:34 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm actually surprised we had no preemies either. After what our Nov 08 group went through (not once, but twice with the same girl and even another!) I am very glad to see everyone still baking
anjewellove likes this.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search