Appointments this week 3/31 - 4/4

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By inyourhonor
  • 1 Post By RedSoxFan84

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2014, 06:37 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Typical? Bi-weekly? Weekly? NST?

I have my 34 week check up on Wednesday (I'll be 34 weeks), I'm expecting it to be my 2nd to last 2 week appt. I meet the last OB that I have to meet and I'll get my last lecture that I need, haha.

We also have our hospital tour on the 2nd (Wed) which we both are excited for. I've been there but don't know that much about it. I'd like to get in, see, ask my questions.
christyloo and MommaBean18 like this.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 31st, 2014, 07:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Normal appt on Thursday. Hospital tour set up that same day (will be solo since DH is out of town). Should be nice and boring since I delivered there last time but I think there have been some policy changes so I just want to be sure I'm up to speed

March 31st, 2014, 08:02 AM
acmd03's Avatar Lincoln's Mommy
I'll have a weekly appt and NST Thursday for 36 weeks. We also have an u/s to check on the placement of my placenta and baby's growth. In our minds, this is the last chance u/s for the placenta. If it hasn't moved pretty significantly, we'll just stick with our scheduled section and not worry about a vbac anymore. Hubby and I both have a strong feeling that it isn't going to move. I'm really hoping for good news on baby's growth, since it's been getting slower and slower with every u/s. I've been pretty worried about it.

March 31st, 2014, 08:10 AM
Man, I feel like this is the week from hell for me as far as appointments go. LOL

I have an appointment at 10AM Tuesday 4/1 (tomorrow) for my monthly ultrasound, which has been something I started getting when they diagnosed possible echogenic bowel at my 20 week anatomy scan. The bowels look great now but they have me come in every 4 weeks just to monitor things. So I usually look forward to this appointment because I get to see lots of healthy baby.

But I have to stick around until 1:30 because of my bleeding issues that started last week, which I posted about here. My OB wants to follow up after the ultrasound so that's bound to be a fun "digital check" I'm sure!

But it's probably a good thing... the bleeding had stopped and I didn't see anything all weekend but as of this morning I'm having more blood on TP (sorry for the TMI guys!) I think I'll be 35 weeks on Wednesday and I'm feeling extremely anxious right now... I'm not ready for the baby and I don't have anything prepared. At least I did get the 2 sets of steroid shots last week 24 hours apart.

And we have another appointment Friday 4/4 to tour the hospital L+D ward. I'm hoping I will get to go on the tour BEFORE the baby comes! (And I feel that despite all this worrying and anxiety, with my luck the baby probably won't come until like 2 weeks AFTER my EDD in May, ha ha.)

---- ChristyLoo ----

EDD May 7, baby girl #3!
March 31st, 2014, 08:48 AM
Super Mommy
I have the BPP, NST and OB appointment on Tuesday, 4/1 in the afternoon. They will also be checking my cervix. This is the one appt DH won't be going to since his boss has started making some stink about working from home.Then I have a hematologist appt next week 4/10, and another BPP, NST, and OB appt on 4/10. One more OB appt on 4/16 and then induction on 4/23.I'll be honest. I am so tired (slept 3 hours last night) and so sore, I am kinda hoping I'm dilating some and put on bed rest for the last 3 weeks until my induction. I don't know how much more I can take of work and pregnancy.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

March 31st, 2014, 09:20 AM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
BPP and appointment on Tuesday and NST Friday.

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
March 31st, 2014, 09:56 AM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
I have a chiro appt today and my NSTs Tuesday and Friday.

March 31st, 2014, 11:13 AM
Regular
I go in on Thursday. I am asking to be checked since I was already dilated and contracting at the hospital on Friday. This could be the last one... If not, then I have 1 more 2 weeker then, weekly from 36.
March 31st, 2014, 11:29 AM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Tomorrow I start my weeklys. It will also be a follow up to my l&d visit from Friday. So we will see what he says! Can't believe I'm 35 weeks now!! The end is near!

March 31st, 2014, 01:16 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
ChristyLoo keep us posted. And that goes for everyone! I've got a 34w appt tomorrow and hopefully my midwife will get my abdominal ultrasound results by then. Baby was still transverse when the doctor did an ultrasound at the hospital this week, so I'm currently looking for a chiropractor who knows how to do the Webster technique. Trying to make that appointment this week, too.
March 31st, 2014, 01:38 PM
Super Mommy
Bi-weekly appt April 3 (I will be almost 33 weeks)
TTC#1 for 1 1/2 years~ DS, DJ (3) Conceived naturally using acupuncture and herbs
TTC #2 for 1 1/2 yrs~DH(3 mths on Clomid&Olive Leaf Extract)
Our 1st Clomid & TI cycle August 2013 -BFP on 9/08/13!!!!!!!!

March 31st, 2014, 02:21 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
I'm at every two week appointments. Today was my 34w check. Weight has been holding steady for the last two months, baby is measuring on track, BP is great, urine is great. I feel like I'm just cruising along, lol.

I did feel like a dummy today though because the OB asked if we did the hospital tour, did a childbirth class, and picked our pediatrician. All my answers were no, lol, I feel like a terrible mother, lol. I wasn't going to do the tour or the classes because I am a RN and just had my maternity course last year, and did my OB clinicals at the hospital I am delivering at. For the pedi I did a day at a local pediatric group during school and I really liked them, I just haven't picked out a specific MD yet.

I did get my FMLA paperwork in the mail today (of course after the appointment) from work so I will have to fill it out and drop it off maybe this week.
girlsofsummer likes this.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
March 31st, 2014, 02:35 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Tomorrow I go in for a normal bi weekly appointment. Woohoo. Wait for an hour in the waiting room. Wait for half an hour in the other room. Talk to the dr for a minute and leave. :/

I'll have another at 34 and 36 weeks then move on to weekly probably. Not sure if there will be anything besides waiting done until 36 weeks lol. I think that's when the checks and tests start.

Scarlett Diane

March 31st, 2014, 03:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Le sigh I had one of my bi weekly nsts today (3/31) I have the second on (4/3) and my weekly dr appt on Friday (4/4) whew

March 31st, 2014, 09:32 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
No appointments, but DS turns two on Thursday (4/3) :0

March 31st, 2014, 09:38 PM
Veteran
I have a GD doctors appt ... That GD always makes me not think of gestational diabetes.... I have had 6 elevated blood sugar scores in the last 2 weeks. Most were only 2-3 above what they want, and my fasting level had been good. So hopefully I can continue to avoid insulin.... Kinda nervous though!!!! We also start a childbirth class on Wednesday. Exciting!
April 1st, 2014, 03:58 AM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
I am on weekly visits now and have my 36 week check up on Wednesday, 4/2. I'm hoping they check my cervix again. Last week I was 1 cm and 25% effaced.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search