Monday Moans

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MelChicago

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2014, 09:11 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have any? Vent away!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
March 31st, 2014, 09:20 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
My biggest one is that I don't have a car! Provided, I don't have a license either, but still. There's a bunch of shopping I want to get done since I'm on Spring Break this week. I need to get this place super organized and downsized (haha, shopping so I can downsize) and I can't really do that when I have no vehicle. All I can do is clean and make lists of stuff to get for tomorrow and Wednesday.
March 31st, 2014, 10:48 AM
Super Mommy
I am so tired! It's bad enough when I'm up every 90 minutes to pee and change positions at night, but now I can't even fall asleep. It took me 5 hours to fall asleep last night, which means I got 3 hours of sleep. The closer the date of my inducement gets, the more I have going through my head constantly. And LO is getting so strong. He actually wakes me up in the middle of the night with his rolling and moving. I can barely function at work today and am considering leaving work early to go home to sleep. I hate to take more time off when I already take time off for weekly visits now. And the sciatic nerve pain....on a good day I have to get up every hour or so from my desk to try to stretch it out. At it's worse, I am getting up every 20 minutes. And it's starting when I am driving now too. I have 40 minute commute and it's in my right leg. I wish I could convince my OB to put me on bed rest so I can sleep throughout the day as I can and avoid driving with sciatic nerve zingers running through my right leg.

Lucas Xavier is here! Born 4/24/2014 at 10:47pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20.5 inches long

March 31st, 2014, 11:05 AM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
I went to sleep last night thinking...."man, it's been a while since I've had the excrutiating pinching pain in my lower back! Maybe I can cancel my Wednesday chiro appointment."

....I wake up and it's back....

March 31st, 2014, 11:27 AM
Just keep breathing.
Feeling overwhelmed at work- so much normal stuff to do, in addition to working ahead on some projects and preparing to train my replacement.
girlsofsummer likes this.
March 31st, 2014, 11:34 AM
Veteran
I am thrilled to have started my new part time job. It is a new locations, so they have 300 of us going through training right now, and we are scheduled for 40 hours this week. After being off work for the last 2 1/2 months it is hard to have to go for a full day, and I can't just pee, eat, or nap as I please. Really my only moan is that the conference chairs we are using are so uncomfortable that my poor pelvis is in a massive amount of pain. My waddle gets worse by the end of the day. Yesterday I almost fell down when I stood up to leave at the end of the day, due to the intense pain in my left pelvic-spine joint (it doesn't shoot down my leg, just stays in that one spot, so I am not sure if it is considered sciatic).
March 31st, 2014, 11:38 AM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
I'm out of elastic and can't finish my diapers But my kids are finally back in school after a long spring break

Scarlett Diane

March 31st, 2014, 12:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am tired and grumpy and sick of being tired and grumpy I was doing so well up until the past week but apparently my days of having energy and feeling good are over. Unfortunately I still have a huge list of things to do including spending time with a very active 5 year-old.

March 31st, 2014, 01:26 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
I took a PTO day since I had to be open to any ultrasound appointment that the hospital had, and I had a dentist appointment scheduled. Hospital got me in early for the u/s, but then I found out that apparently I never had a dentist appointment, despite scheduling it weeks ago. Initially I was pissed off b/c I wasted a 1/2 a day of PTO. Now I'm over it b/c I ended up getting a ton of painting done and vacuumed out the cars!
March 31st, 2014, 09:51 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
I'm tired My body has recently decided that I need to wake up at least 5 times a night and it's making me grouchy. I have the strongest nesting urges, but can't clean much at a time because I get nasty BH & DF doesn't want to help clean and organize.

April 1st, 2014, 01:52 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm over waking up all night for a million different things. I feel like I'm doing a sh!tty job at work but I am just too **** tired, sore and just meh to run around doing it all. There's nothing wrong in particular but for the last few days I've just been... off. It's about all I can do to just stand in the yard. I do the rest but I have nothing left by the middle of the day and run on pixie dust. I'm so ready for home a few hours in.

April 1st, 2014, 03:47 AM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
I took my class on a field trip yesterday to a botanical garden. I have severe allergies and I'm in my third trimester. What was I thinking?! I had to take benedryl so by the end of the day I was a walking zombie. I had to take a long nap when I got home.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search