Loss of energy?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By LUSHaye
  • 1 Post By PointDefiance
  • 1 Post By MommaBean18
  • 1 Post By LUSHaye

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2014, 12:18 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe not loss, but definitely lack.

I was such a butt about cleaning a few weeks ago and now I am just over it. Aside from the fact that I clean up after everyone else. God forbid anyone else vacuum the floor (since I'm obviously the only that doesn't know how to hover above it) or clean the bathroom (I must also be the only one that uses it!). DF has been helping out with the bathroom. But my sister...is driving me nuts.

This kid is supposed to be here in two weeks and I have no energy to do anything. My routine is turning into eat, sleep, repeat.
MommaBean18 likes this.
April 19th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Super Mommy
I hear ya. Even playing with DD is tough right now. Im big on limiting tv time but her surgery has totally turned into an excuse for her to watch unlimited movies since Im just too lazy to get off my butt right now lol. Its so much easier just to relax and snuggle with her.

April 19th, 2014, 12:33 PM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
Lol, I haven't had any energy since I conceived! Lol, I think it's just getting worse at this point.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
April 19th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Here too! I was on a huge cleaning/reorganizing kick for the past few weeks and I am now just wiped. I reworked the flower beds this week and I'm pretty sure that whatever nesting bug I had is gone I just feel completely exhausted no matter how much I sleep or rest.

April 19th, 2014, 01:07 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
I literally do dishes in shifts. I just can't stand in one spot that long without feeling like poop. I totally get the energy loss thing. When u dread taking a shower because that means effort lol
MommaBean18 likes this.
April 19th, 2014, 02:33 PM
Super Mommy
I'm very up and down. Sometimes I feel totally fine and then out of nowhere I'm just exhausted. Unfortunately I have too much to do at work to use the energetic times for cleaning/nesting the way I'd like to. My mom is coming a week before my due date and she says she'll clean my house when she gets here! :-) Yay for grandma.
April 19th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Londons Butterfly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Londons Butterfly Send a message via Yahoo to Londons Butterfly
Right now I'm in a get rid of stuff stage. I went through all my kids clothes yesterday (well the oldest 3). I went through mine a couple weeks ago but I have more I need to go through. I almost want to go through my husbands too lol. I finished (almost) the cloth diapers I made. But I need to make wipes, bibs, and baby mits. I'm sure in a week or two I'm not going to want to do anything again.

Scarlett Diane

April 19th, 2014, 03:35 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I do a little something each day... so I will vacuum one day, the next day sweep, the next day do the kitchen Counters. Dh does the dishes, and keeps the bathroom semi clean... but it is what works right now ! My house is never fully clean anymore because I just can't do it all in one day anymore

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
April 19th, 2014, 03:42 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been dragging my butt this last week. All my grand plans of tidying haven't gone too far. Our room is done and baby room is mostly done but haven't done much of anything in the rest of the house. I'm hard up finishing the washing in the day which is really sad lol. Laying in bed watching movies and finding tasty things to eat sounds better, though I'm kind of off food for the last week or so too.

April 19th, 2014, 05:51 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
Amen to that! I have the motivation, but I'm lacking in energy lol. I wish DF felt the urge to clean half as much as I do...
bella88 likes this.

April 19th, 2014, 10:05 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I finally got up to do stuff today and it ended pretty quickly. Maybe half an hour of being on my feet cleaning the kitchen, I started feeling light-headed, got hard to catch my breath, and my heart started racing. Mind you I was wiping down the counters. Didn't even get to the floors yet. Had to sit down. Now when I get up I feel nauseous. DF has put me on unofficial bedrest. Now he's pretty much taking on all the housework.
bella88 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search