Wow, you're huge!

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By PointDefiance
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 2 Post By PointDefiance
  • 1 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2014, 05:16 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
Literally see my neighbors like every day because my daughter plays with the little boy. When I went over this afternoon everyone's jaw dropped and was like wow, she dropped! You look huge! – um thanks? She is NOT coming till May. So she needs to get it together, I'm not ready for her to come. It just concerns be that she dropped so much overnight that it needs to be commented on =\
bella88 and MommaBean18 like this.
April 20th, 2014, 06:04 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Milla, get your **** together! It's at least 11 days before it's your turn for a birthday! People's speech filter may as well be brain to butt because they do like to come out with a lot of crap. Dunno why people feel the need to comment on everything! I know I've started to get the dropped/dropping comments but he sure can still remember how to stretch out to make the most of his space at sleep time! I think we need to see a pic of this dropped belly btw . She probably has dropped a good amount but can't blame the poor kid for that, they aren't running with much space nowadays . Sending stay put vibes your way!
MelChicago likes this.

April 20th, 2014, 08:47 PM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
For real. Milla. Nobody is ready for u yet.

I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. Right now I'm pretty much dressed like a bumble bee. It's really unfortunate, but it was laundry day. I really do wish people would just not say anything I already feel like a manatee. Lol
bella88 and MelChicago like this.
April 20th, 2014, 09:46 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha if it helps I'm dressed head to toe in DH's clothes today... Doesn't help that they are actually his comfy shirt and baggy PJ pants and it's almost 3 in the arvo so I look like a bit of a train wreck. Oh so comfortable though .
AlaskaMom likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search