Anybody want to join me....

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Ellies_mom
  • 1 Post By RedSoxFan84
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss
  • 1 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2014, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
in the showing absolutely no signs that my body is gearing up for anything club I mean not a single BH, no real discomfort of any kind, etc. It would be great if I had more energy to actually DO things. But I'm exhausted no matter how much I sleep. Its taking an incredible amount of effort to push through the fatigue every day. My body either needs get more energy or start acting like labor might actually happen at some point!! This in between is driving me nuts

April 22nd, 2014, 09:56 AM
Super Mommy
Can we trade for a couple days? Im exhausted lol. Im hoping you;; be like my SIL. She had no labor signs, then started horrid contractions suddenly and had baby less than 4 hours later. First baby!
joanna26 likes this.

April 22nd, 2014, 10:45 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
I am totally with you! I slept 9 hours last night and just took a 2 hour nap, and I'm still tired. I have no motivation to do anything and we are in the middle of a big move (I guess I'm not nesting yet, lol!). I am so afraid this will go on for another 5 weeks if I'm overdue. I have BH every once and awhile, nothing major, she hasn't dropped, I'm afraid I will be pregnant forever, lol!
joanna26 likes this.

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
April 22nd, 2014, 11:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I do have Braxton hicks but other than that I have no signs...since I will prob have a section it doesn't bother me so much but I know it would if I was expecting to go into labor naturally! I'm also super exhausted and find it hard to get anything done.
joanna26 likes this.

April 22nd, 2014, 12:45 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol I'm there with you now. I was having all sorts of activity but as of about saturday it all came to a grinding halt and it's Wednesday now and I've felt stuff all in the way of contractions and no more plug to be seen. I have never had a bloody show but it feels weird to be hoping for bloody stringy grossness to happen one day soon lol. I've been sore and crampy but he also likes to try and stretch his feet where there's no room to be stretched! No energy for anything and flopping about the house eating food and being an irritable sad sack lol.
joanna26 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search