crappy night abd Dr appt today

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Case2014

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2014, 10:08 AM
Veteran
I slept like crap last night, my back hurt so bad that I just could not get comfy at all. I tried sleeping sitting up, with pillows propped under my side's, on my side's etc and nothing worked. I tossed and turned all night, accidentally hit hubs in the face once to lol. And now today I feel like carp, been nauseated since I woke up. I have to go back to the Dr today for another nst.

On a good note I got all the baby stuff washed and ready to go. We only need a few small things still such a breast pads, nipple cream, gel pads, and a couple newborn pjs. Oh I still need a wet bag and pail liner too. Found a ring sling I want so going to make the first payment on that on Saturday!
May 1st, 2014, 11:30 AM
Super Mommy
You and I are in the same boat my friend....and its ship crapola. I feel exactly the same as you each night and I swear its going to drive me insane. These two babies are obviously stubborn little turds! I hope the nausea means good things for you! I vomiting for about 20 hours two days ago and it did nothing for me but I hear its supposed to be a good sign! I find nocturnal baths help me a lot....

May 1st, 2014, 01:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh I slept a grand total of 2 hours last night too. Woke up cramping and with little guy having some sort of rave in there that went on for hours. When he finally chilled out my 5 year-old woke up screaming. They are tag teaming me already!! Hopefully we can all get a good night's sleep tonight!

May 1st, 2014, 01:53 PM
Regular
Riiight there with you all as well. The past 4 nights have been 30 minutes here and there between bathroom breaks and insomnia. I actually got some semblance of sleep last night at a solid 4 hours.

I having cramps and lower back pain, can barely eat and the nausea is stupid.
May 1st, 2014, 02:39 PM
Veteran
Sorry you ladies are going thru the same stuff. My appt went good, stressed test was good. My blood pressure was higher than normal for me it was 130/68 abd it's usually 109-112/58 but they didn't seem to concerned with it. Set up my 2 appointments for next week. Asked about going 3 hours away for DS's track and field day or mothers day tea next week and he isn't comfortable with me going so guess I'll be missing both instead of just one

Want to start doing some things at home to help induce labor. Been eating allot of pineapple and dtd more often than normal(which still isn't much for us). It's supposed to be nice all weekend so might go for walks this weekend and see if that helps. .any other ideas?
anjewellove likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search