How is your post baby belly doing?

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kellylovesricky
  • 1 Post By girlsofsummer

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2014, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am actually really surprised how fast mines gone down this time. Maybe its because Im used to being 10-15lbs heavier than I was with my first. If I suck it in it almost looks normal-ish! I dont feel normal in clothes at all though. I am still 30lbs heavier than I should be. That plus my huge boobs, I have no shirts that fit me at all.

How is everyone else feeling about your post bellies?

May 2nd, 2014, 04:40 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
I don't have a scale, so I'm not sure about my weight. I fit into my pre prgnancy clothes fine, but things are still a little jiggly lol. I was only up 5 pounds the day I was induced and she was 6lbs 8 ozs so I'm pretty darn sure I'm smaller than pre pregnancy!
Nel likes this.

May 2nd, 2014, 05:13 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im not happy with it. Im down 14lbs with another 14 to go till im at pre-pregnancy. It went down nicely but its still just flab.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 2nd, 2014, 07:04 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still up 20 lbs. I feel like a cow. None of my prepregnancy fat clothes really fit but even though I haven't lost any weight since about a week pp, I am noticing my stomach is still shrinking. I can't wait until I feel up to working out (though sometimes I don't think that's ever going to happen- I don't remember it taking so long to heal last time!! My uterus still hurts if I overdo it at 4 weeks pp). I just feel lumpy and gross and my boobs hurt so even if I could fit into any of my clothes, I'm not sure I'd be in much other than tanks anyway.
May 2nd, 2014, 07:46 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No scales here also so no idea what I weigh. Lat time I was weighed in pregnancy was my 36 week appt I think and I was 78.6kgs. My tummy is getting a bit smaller each day. Still very jiggly and I still have a really dark linea nigra. Still sore and swollen too. This is today at 9 days postpartum:

Dunno why it's so blurry but cbf taking another lol.

May 2nd, 2014, 07:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My uterus is still shrinking. Luckly no bad contractions while breastfeeding anymore but I do get them still. I am optomistic about it visibly shrinking more and more The gross back fat that I have due to the extra 30lbs im not so excited about. Its going to be hard to get rid of

May 2nd, 2014, 08:05 PM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to forever have that pooch at the bottom and that is what bothers me the most. I was asked if they were doing tube tying during my section, I told them no but asked if they could do a tummy tuck. Doctor laughed and said no. I was serious, haha. A friend referred to it as her belly apron.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 2nd, 2014, 09:55 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's called a mothers apron and I have it too. I guess that's what happens when you go from 130 to 150 in a month and then get pregnant and gain another 40 lbs. which is what happened with my first. Now is shall forever have it unless I get it cut off- ouch !!
May 3rd, 2014, 02:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still pretty jiggly and have a decent sized tummy. Not attractive but I will say I'm Happy my body is cooperating as far as my uterus shrinking down as it should...last time I had problems with that.

May 3rd, 2014, 07:10 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
My linea nigra is also really, really dark and my belly button doesn't look so hot. Then again it didn't before getting pregnant b/c of this yucky scar I had.

But no stretch marks! I'm about 12 lbs up over pre-pregnancy weight -- hopefully a good 3 lbs of that are my new fabulous boobs
Nel likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search