ALRIGHT. The end is near.

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By LUSHaye

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2014, 08:06 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So. Induction is Sunday at 8pm if this bun doesn't decide to pop out before then. I am dilated...are you ready for this? Dilated to one. One. UNO. Pitiful. Midwife stripped my membranes will checking me and DEAR SWEET BABY J that hurt. I was not liking it at all. Hopefully something comes from it though.

Also had an NST and that was fine. Bun was kind of lazy. Juice didn't wake him up. They used this weird vibrator thing to try to wake him up. He moved around enough for them to say everything was fine. Fluid amount is okay. So he's just sitting pretty comfy right now.

Have another NST scheduled for Friday and then induction on Sunday. Really hoping he decides to show up on his own though. Hopefully this membrane stripping pain wasn't for nothing. Darn kid.

It's kind of nice to have some sort of end in sight, though. If nothing else, things will get going Sunday night, so he should be here by Monday. Man this pregnancy stuff takes forever.
Nel, inyourhonor, bella88 and 3 others like this.
May 13th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Super Mommy
Glad theres a light at the end of the tunnel for you!! I agree with the membrane sweeping. Holy hell did that hurt for me too. Not once in all the checks with DD did I ever feel like my cervix was being forcefully ripped from my body - even when I was birthing her. Totally frustrated me when my membrane sweep did NOTHING! I declined it on monday but doc says he needs to do it again next monday. Gah.....

I hope hope hope that munchkin of yours decides to come on his own before sunday. Stubborn little thing isnt he?

May 13th, 2014, 08:14 PM
It was such an awkward thing! She's elbow deep in my hooha and then bun starts kicking up by my ribs. Guess he didn't much like her poking his head.

Stubborn is a very light word.
May 14th, 2014, 04:55 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I'm so glad the end is near for you…hopefully he surprises you though and comes before Sunday!

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
May 14th, 2014, 05:27 AM
StilettoGirlMama's Avatar Veteran
Oh my! I am feeling just like you. Altho I haven't had the membrane procedure, baby isn't trying to budge. I know you are frustrated because you are over 40 weeks! I am due next Friday, but I am beginning to feel like I will have a June baby.

Good Luck to you and I hope he shows up on his own - but if not - I hope all goes well!
May 14th, 2014, 06:57 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*hugs* I'm so glad you finally have that end in sight! I know how you're feeling. I remember with my first I wanted that kid out before my due date, haha.

I can't wait to see Auden has arrived!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 14th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Very glad you have a date! Hoping he comes quicker for you

May 14th, 2014, 09:14 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
So glad you're almost there!
May 14th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hoping the sweep works for you!

May 14th, 2014, 07:19 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
Hoorah for an end! Hang in there girl!

May 15th, 2014, 09:35 AM
The sweep...feels like it's done almost nothing. I've had some cramping and I think my mucus plug has started falling out. But nothing monumental has started up.
May 15th, 2014, 01:23 PM
dindin's Avatar Veteran
wishing you lots of good luck!

1/12 3/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search