Appointments for the week of May 19th-23rd

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2014, 10:44 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
When is your appointment? Whats it for?
Anything exciting happening?

May 18th, 2014, 11:31 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
I have one tomorrow early morning for my 39th/40th week. I'm sure nothing exciting is going to happen. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

May 19th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Just keep breathing.
I have a regular checkup and NST tomorrow (Tuesday).
May 19th, 2014, 06:35 AM
StilettoGirlMama's Avatar Veteran
Originally Posted by anjewellove View Post
I have one tomorrow early morning for my 39th/40th week. I'm sure nothing exciting is going to happen. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

Mine is tomorrow too. I haven't been dilating, so I am just going to go and see if there's any news, and talk with my Dr to see what the plan is just in case he doesn't come on his own.
May 19th, 2014, 07:46 AM
dindin's Avatar Veteran
Today! Last appointment before c section. Nothing exciting planned, just finalizing the details. Dr is keeping an eye on my BP. It is always low at home and higher at the office.

1/12 3/13
May 19th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Super Mommy
I have one tomorrow but I really hope I dont have to go! I have the car and DH works 1/2 an hour away. Dr is going to sweep membranes again and with the close together contractions Ive been having I definately think if Im not in the hospital today that'll send me there for sure. Worried about having to drive to pick up DH on the way to the hospital

May 20th, 2014, 05:59 AM
I've got my 39 wk on Friday. Dr. offered to strip my membrane last week, but I told her probably this week so hubby could finish sanding in the basement without baby breathing all that dust in. I told a few people about that, and some of them give me a dirty look and tell me I should just wait for the baby to come on her own because inducing for no good reason is bad. I don't see it as inducing, especially since there is no medication involved. I see it as encouraging your body, and it will only work if your body and baby are ready. We're looking at doing it because I'm just ready to be done, and we're so close anyway. I'm also starting to have a lot of upper back pain where my herniated disc is.

Best of luck to anyone currently in labor and anyone scheduled for this week. Almost there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search