Moms with EDD this week (18th-24th)

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2014, 09:46 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
How are you doing?Do you think you'll go before or past your due date?
Are you planning a eviction notice?
Is everything ready for baby?
Are you ready for baby?
Etc....

May 18th, 2014, 10:45 PM
anjewellove's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm doing fine. Baby is super comfy in my womb. I've been getting a good nights sleep. Still having false labor contractions all day everyday since the 6th but they aren't intense. If they do get to be intense it only lasts for an hour or 2 and then they back off again.
I don't have a clue when I will go into labor. I was hoping on the full moon the 14th but that didn't happen. Now I don't care when. DH thinks the 24th because both my boys were born 40.2 weeks.
No eviction notice. Baby will come sooner than later. Labor is easier when one waits for the body/baby to be "ready" and since I go natural I'll take all the help I can get.

Car seat is in the Burb, bags are packed for the hospital, bassinet is by the bed, I even pre registered lol Everything is ready.
We are as ready as we will be. Still kind of in denial we will have a newborn soon.

All in all, for how miserable I had been the past couple months I did not think I'd make it this far without having baby. But about 2 weeks ago it started not being as bad. Thank goodness! So I'm happy with letting baby bake.

May 19th, 2014, 05:30 AM
StilettoGirlMama's Avatar Veteran
EDD: May 23 (this Friday!)

Baby boy was giving signs that he might come earlier in the month, I had so many contractions (esp in the middle of the night!) But they have since calmed and I am feeling more relaxed and rested, esp since I can get sleep now.

I have my bags packed, but I have been getting the urge to re-pack LOL.

I still need to install my carseat.

I am hoping that I go natural, but I am not sure that will happen.
May 19th, 2014, 06:45 AM
dindin's Avatar Veteran
Eviction notice on May 22! I am scheduled for a c section. I am packed, car seat is installed and I am ready. These last few weeks have not been fun with hand/foot swelling and pain. Haven't had any major contractions, so I don't think he will try to come early.

1/12 3/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search