ARGH!!! VENT!!! Totally ignore this post if you want to keep your sanity.

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2014, 05:31 AM
Super Mommy
Im so done! The contractions are still 5 mins apart, yup. Are they getting worse? Nope. Probably not doing a thing. Im overdue and greatly annoyed. I could barely birth a 38 week old 9 1/2 lb baby so the odds of me actually having this baby are ridiculous anyway. Shes bigger for sure. My pelvis just doesnt let me have these big babies that my idiot body makes. Im going to end up induced by the end of the week which just worked oh so well last time......I cant sleep at all anymore. Its 4am and Im still awake. DD has to be up in 3 hours to go to school then I have a drs appt with a man I want to strangle on a good day. His odds of surviving this appointment today are pretty slim......DH is in the bedroom snoring and I cant sleep anywhere else since we have no spare bed. Every hour when I get up to pee the dog follows me and even that annoys me. DD just peed the bed. Again. Shes going to be 7 in nine days. Im tired of changing sheets at 3am. And Im tired of her urologist appts where they tell me "it will get better". It hasnt in the last 7 years so shove your advice buddy. Im also really tired of hearing about all these wivestales that are supposed to work. They dont work. Ive tried them. All of them except sex since DH refuses. Thanks dear. Hope you like being cut off for a really long time.....

Furthermore Im tired of pretending Im okay right now. Im tired, annoyed, and sick of being pregnant. I am a typical past-due date pregnant person. And I cant tell anyone since every person I know goes off on a daily basis about how ridiculous me and the dr are being about not inducing. So I have to pretend Im patiently and happily waiting. IM NOT PATIENT RIGHT NOW!!! AHHHH!!!!!

Ignore this entire post. Im ranting since I have to be "happy pregnant lady" all other hours of the day. Everyone I know thinks being supportive means to rant and rave and stress the crap out of me. Im throwing in the towel. At the drs appointment today Im telling him to get this kid out now. If I havent made any progress I will tie him to a chair and threaten bodily harm until he puts me in the hospital. So done being pregnant. Argh. Yay.....Now only 2 1/2 hours until DD gets up.....

May 20th, 2014, 06:36 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh no . I feel for you, I really do. I hope your second little bub hurries up soon! I wouldn't want my LO in a second longer with even half that crap. Hang in there ans vent away. And here are a few more hugs for good measure.

May 20th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww you poor thing I'm so sorry you are so miserable girl. Hopefully baby comes out very soon!!!

May 20th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh I'm so sorry This may sound like the most backwards advice ever but maybe a section would be the best option for you? I only say this because my planned section was such a good experience compared to my 1st birth. I never thought I would say this but my c section wasn't that bad and I actually preferred it over my vaginal birth. I only mention it because you said you had a pretty traumatic L&D with your first.

May 20th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Super Mommy
Alright. This post makes sense to me now.....egad. I just came from the drs so Ill post an update. Thanks ladies I needed kind words today

May 20th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Veteran
Vent as much as you need! If you don't, you're going to explode. Screw everybody else, and do something for yourself. Are you able to go get a massage or something? Maybe just get out of the house and have some alone time if you can swing it? I feel for you. I'm getting more easily irritated and ready to be done, and I'm not even at my due date, yet. I can't imagine being in your shoes right now, and you have had so much stress the last couple months. You have a wonderful support group here if you need to vent more. I hope your appointment goes/went well.
May 20th, 2014, 03:50 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
Hang in there and vent as much as you need! Even your closest friends can be agitating sometimes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search