Whoa what a weekend

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We had an insanely busy 4 day long weekend. I have pretty much stayed in the house for the last month other than a few dinners out and shopping trips. This weekend I was out of the house every single day for hours upon hours. I'm drained!!

Friday we took my 6 year old DS to Lego Kidsfest. It was 4 hours long. Tiring but fun. I fed marek in the car before and he slept in the stroller until almost the end. Saturday I went to Cavalia with my Bestie. She bought me tickets as a "You pushed a kid outta you" gift lol. Marek stayed home with Daddy with some pumped milk. That night my parents arrived from 8 hours away. We had dinner with them at my bros. at this point I was so so tired but the weekend was only half over! The next day my parents came over to our place and we went swimming at the rec center. Marek hated it so we only stayed an hour or so. Then we had a big dinner with my family and at DHs parents house. Phew! Yesterday we chilled out for the morning and went to my bros again for the afternoon until bed time.

Surprisingly my fussy baby did really really well. It would seem that he really enjoys being out of the house and he sleeps like the entire time we are anywhere but home lol

No plans today to do anything. Baby slept so badly last night holy cow. I had to drive DH and DS to work and school this morning and he cried almost the entire time. Now we are home and more of the same. I need Sleeeeep

May 20th, 2014, 09:52 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like fun but definitely tiring! I saw the pictures of Lego fest and my kids would have flipped.

I don't feel like I had a weekend. I don't even want to add up all the time I spent traveling in a car. I dread getting into my car now!

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 20th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Almost makes me tired just reading about that! My first daughter was the same...she was so good outside of the house but at home she didn't sleep and was pretty fussy! It took us a long time to realize she was better outside the house because we never wanted to take her out because we assumed she would scream the whole time. haha

May 20th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I got tired just reading that! I took Cole for his b/w for the second newborn screen this morning and then while we were at the hospital anyway got fitted for new nursing bras. Of course he got fussy and I had to feed him in the middle of all of that. Just got home (how did that take 3 HOURS) and I am completely exhausted!! I am so ready to get my normal energy back:/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search