Bye bye NB sized stuff.

Forum: May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Nel

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2014, 09:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have grown outta our NB sized carter clothes and now our NB sized diapers. I had to go out and buy some 0-3 months stuff and size 1 diapers.... its all happening so fast hehehe

This last week he has changed so much. He is going to be a chubbers for sure.
bella88 and ToMuchElmo like this.

May 21st, 2014, 11:11 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ahh! I do not look forward to this day...

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

May 21st, 2014, 11:37 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hooray for Marek! How awesome that he's getting nice and chubby. Chubby babies are the cutest .
We got 3 days in the hospital of newborn stuff and then James went into that splint for 2 weeks so we had to put him in 0-3 months so it would fit around the splint. When it came off we had maybe a day or two of newborn clothes again max before it seemed too tight. I could have probably forced him into it but he's enough of a stubborn hellion at dressing time as it is . Definitely a no go with the cloth nappies as well. The 0-3 are a little big but not by much. Feel pretty cheated because we have so much cute newvorn stuff that he never got to wear and of cpurse none of them have tags on them anymore. We have the cloth nappies with the press studs to adjust the sizing and he's between sizes on those as well. I wing it with the smallest size on one side and one stud back from that on the other and it seems to fit well.

May 22nd, 2014, 07:29 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He's fitting in the NB onesies but that is about it. His cloth butt makes other clothing harder to fit along with his chubbiness haha. He's wearing a NB onesie and 9mo shorts! Fluff butt. But he's nearing 10lbs rather quickly, he has 0-3mo stuff as well and we've been wearing that, haven't made that complete switch yet.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
May 22nd, 2014, 08:08 AM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We switched to 0-3 months because she has long legs and long arms, and the nb cloths, sleepers were like high waters, or she would look like she was about to bust out the feet!! She is almost 9 lbs, so I hope she chunks up fast!! I love me some baby rolls!!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
May 22nd, 2014, 09:02 AM
Andrea1122's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Location: California, Thank you military for sending us back home
I was kinda hoping for a chunky babe this time, but doesn't look like I will. I will be sad when we have to put away the NB clothes, but I think we still have awhile..

May 22nd, 2014, 09:47 AM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
I got 1 day of newborn clothes and that was it. Gabriel has been in 0-3 and 3 for onesies and sleepers since we came home. He still needs newborn pants though, his size is all in his chest

Gabriel Toms, 4/29/14
May 22nd, 2014, 10:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She's still in nb but won't be much longer...pretty much all of her 0-3 is still way too big because she's pretty short. I suspect she has 1 week, maybe 2 of nb left.

May 22nd, 2014, 03:15 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
I was actually thinking about washing our 0-3 mo clothes today.

May 22nd, 2014, 03:39 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Yup Bella's in 0-3 and it completely shocks me because Mikey was teeny for the longest time! He was in preemie clothes, then newborn forever!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search