Team pink, team blue or team green?

Forum: **NEW** May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2013, 09:49 AM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
Are you hoping for blue? Pink? Do you have a preference? Will you be finding out the gender or remaining team green?

DH would love a boy, but we really aren't team blue or pink, I also don't feel pregnant yet so I have no feelings about what I think it is =]
September 15th, 2013, 10:12 AM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I never have any "feelings" on gender. All of my pregnancies were super different. WIth DD's #1 and 2 I was miserable and with DD #3 I felt great!

We will find out gender. Since we have 3 girls in a row, I know my husband and an prefer a boy. I don't care either way! SO...I guess I am on team green for about 12 more weeks or so
September 15th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
I have 6 boys and 1 girl(our girl is our second eldest, she's almost 15). We pray we finally get another little girl.

We will be finding out.

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

September 15th, 2013, 11:00 AM
BB2014's Avatar Super Mommy
I would be happy either way. My husband is really hoping for a little girl. We have a son- I saved all of his things so it would be easy to have another boy. A girl would be pretty awesome too. We are for sure finding out! Our ob doesn't do the gender ultrasound until 18 weeks though. That seems a LONG time away!
September 15th, 2013, 11:01 AM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
SO is team pink all way. He actually said he'd be disappointed if it was a boy.
I'm team green as I don't really care either way.
September 15th, 2013, 11:19 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Team Green and we wont be finding out until delivery =)
bella88 likes this.

September 15th, 2013, 11:38 AM
RedSoxFan84's Avatar Veteran
I'm thinking it's a boy, but we will definitely be finding out as soon as we can!

Thanks Vicki... for my beautiful siggy!
September 15th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Veteran
I am thinking boy bf is thinking girl. We will be finding out as soon as possible!
September 15th, 2013, 12:50 PM
bugz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure which I prefer. Lately I've been wanting a girl. Because I love the names I've picked out (we aren't sharing yet) and love all the cute girly things. And I think my boyfriends parents would prefer a girl because they had all boys. But my boyfriend wants a boy because he's a boy and thinks it'll be easier, "doesn't know how to do hair" and wants to teach it sports. Apparently girls can't learn sports .

We'll be finding out in December just before Christmas!

October 20, 2013
September 15th, 2013, 01:04 PM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We'll obviously be happy either way, but we're kind of hoping for team Pink with 2 little boys.. But three boys will be fun too.. I feel pretty different from both boys, so maybe? But we will DEFINTELY be finding out!

September 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM
peace.love.audrey's Avatar Twins? Pinch me!
I would prefer team pink just because that's my comfort zone. But we would honestly be happy with pink or blue as long as this is a successful pregnancy ending with a healthy baby. We will probably be finding out the beginning of January.

8.27.10 1.30.11 3.18.13
Don't believe in God? You're not alone!
September 15th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
I'm really hoping for a boy again! I will be happy either way, but another boy would thrill me!

September 15th, 2013, 02:45 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be happy either way, but already think its a girl, I knew right away with my daughter that she was a girl, and have the same feeling this time. I will be happily surprised if I am wrong! We will be finding out that way we can get the nursery done before baby

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
September 15th, 2013, 04:48 PM
mommy2b43's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm kind of hoping for a puppy...

Lol no but seriously. I think my girls want a little sister, dh would prefer another girl, and I think it's a boy because although I'm sick I'm not as sick (but I'm getting sicker daily and I'm dealing with this one differently- ie just accepting that I'm going to be sick and getting on with it anyway...most days). We will find out as soon as we possibly can! I don't like surprises (like literally- I don't like good surprises any more than I like bad ones . If it's a boy we have a lot of work to do because the nursery is all girl.
joanna26 and mkljmom like this.
September 16th, 2013, 03:54 AM
I have one of each. So it won't matter though a boy would be easier just because my last one is a boy.. I will definitely find out though. I don't do surprises/suspense.. It's bad enough we have to wait til 16-18 wks.. I just want a baby.. And praying that it stays in all the way through and comes out healthy..
September 16th, 2013, 04:12 AM
StilettoGirlMama's Avatar Veteran
I am not going to lie, I am totally TEAM PINK! (hence my signature LOL)
My husband and I took in his two teen brothers after their mother passed, so I am 3 boys to 1 lady! LOL

Seriously I pray for a healthy baby either way ... but some pink frilly stuff would be a nice change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CAMM* View Post
Team Green and we wont be finding out until delivery =)
OMGosh honey! You must have all of the patience in the world. LOL! That's amazing ... I could never do that.
September 16th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Veteran
I had a slight gender preference for a girl the first time around and had a boy. I absolutely love love love him and have less of a gender preference this time around because of it. It would be great for DS to have a little brother but I would also like to have a daughter so either one is good with me. I might prefer a teeny bit to have a girl but we'll see. We plan to find out

#1: DS born 8.25.11 at 40w1d
#2: chemical pregnancy 6.26.13 at 4w3d
#3: miscarriage after heartbeat 9.20.13 at 7w (trisomy 14)
#4: chemical pregnancy 12.2.13 at 5w
#5: hoping this is my RAINBOW baby. EDD 10.17.14

September 16th, 2013, 05:30 AM
inyourhonor's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have 3 boys already, I'm hoping for a girl but I will love another boy just as much. I just want to buy all the frilly pink things!

We will be finding out since we have 3 boys. I'm also a planner and like to call the baby by their name.

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story
September 16th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't really care either way about gender - just want to take home a healthy baby. It would be cool for DS to have a brother and it would be cool to get to shop for girly things so win, win either way

September 16th, 2013, 06:23 AM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMGosh honey! You must have all of the patience in the world. LOL! That's amazing ... I could never do that.[/QUOTE]

This is our last baby and I've always wanted that surprise and feeling of " It's a ____!!!" right at birth and this is my last chance to do it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search