Anyone else not sleeping well?

Forum: **NEW** May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Masesmama
  • 1 Post By Tree_Love

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2013, 08:53 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
Apparently my body thinks it's a great idea to start preparing me now for baby, because I'm up at least 5 times a night.

I've never had insomnia ever but now I'm finding that I'm up for at least 1.5 hours in the middle of the night.
October 18th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Masesmama's Avatar Veteran
yuck! I'm not having trouble staying asleep except that I have to pee 2-3 times every night and then I feel nauseous when I get back in bed so it's hard to fall back asleep. My son also keeps waking up from bad dreams and I told my husband this morning he is on Mason duty when baby comes because I can't stay up all night with two kids screaming lol. I was super super insomniac with my first though, I'd end up being awake until 2-3 am. I think your body really does try to prepare you for it by waking you up all hours of the night lol.

I remember at the end of my first pregnancy I was thinking I wish this was over because at least I'd have a reason to be waking up all night! But then I had a screaming pooping boob sucker and I said OMG I wish I was still pregnant! lol

Expecting Baby Boy #2!

Due May 12, 2014!

October 18th, 2013, 06:12 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
I am definitely there. Aside from the couple of bathroom breaks, I tend to wake up around midnight, 3, 4, and then finally get up at 5. It's kind of nice to just lay in bed but I wish I was waking up only once or twice a night. My sleep habits are kind of off anyways. If I sleep all the way through the night (obviously when I'm not making a human inside of me), I am just way tired the next day. So to wake up once or twice helps me feel like I'm getting a good amount of sleep.
But this four and five times is a little crazy. Maybe that will be my bun's sleep schedule when they get here.
October 18th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me... Oh man. I had insomnia so bad with my first and for several months pp. Apparently, that is something I get to do again. I made DH get up with me last night and talk to me. I would feel bad, but at least I didn't make him go puke up lunch with me...
LUSHaye likes this.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

October 18th, 2013, 07:50 PM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
I get insomnia with pregnancy. It stinks Switching where I'm sleeping (or trying to sleep) helps. I move to the end of the bed, the floor, couch, pretty much anywhere!
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
October 18th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I get up a few times to go pee every night but also wake up for no reason at least once and then cant fall back a sleep. On bad nights I get up and have a warm bath, it does help to kind of reset my brain and calm me back down. Today was really really bad for being tired. I got home at about 4 and slept until 7!! Im going to have a hard time sleeping tonight again because of that stupid nap.

October 19th, 2013, 11:10 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's 5 past 4 at the moment and and I've been awake since just before 3. I did sleep for a few hours yesterday arvo but I had a heck of a headache and felt so bad. I would be sleeping now if it weren't a combo of having not fallen back to sleep quick enough after going to pee so the morning sickness kicks in and DH is rolling around now too keeping me awake and has started growling at me for rolling around keeping him awake . Here's hoping my defection to the couch lets me get an extra hour or two.

October 19th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Regular
I am soo tired all the time all I do is sleep. I'm taking advantage of it cause I know by the 3rd trimester I wont be able to sleep and then comes baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search