Is anyone else's...

Forum: **NEW** May 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By lovemylittlemiss
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 2 Post By Kellylovesricky
  • 2 Post By Onelove121
  • 1 Post By Bria'sMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **NEW** May 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2013, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
libido shot? DH wants to dtd all the time but my libido has been dead this whole pregnancy. I really could care less. I feel kind of bad but there isn't really anything I can do about it. We still do it but I am not into it at all.
Onelove121 likes this.

December 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me . I feel too tired half the time and then usually end up crampy in my tummy or legs or I feel all off balance or just plain don't want to. Especially when DH is a jerk or an insert whatever expletive here and I would rather saw my own arm off than touch him when angry at the moment lol. I feel pretty enougj but the mechanics are starting to get interesting and it doesn't feel like my body is keeping up lol.
Onelove121 likes this.

December 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM
MommaBean18's Avatar Gabe & Mason's Mommy
Yes! I had a "second wind" if you will asnd wanted to dtd all the time, but now that's faded. Unfortunately, DF's libido hasn't curbed off with mine...

December 21st, 2013, 02:44 PM
LUSHaye's Avatar Super Mommy
Yup. For a good couple of weeks during the 1st trimester mine was through the roof. Now it's just a distant memory. We still do it, but it's not the same for me. He still gets into it, of course.
I miss having my normal sex drive. It's a little frustrating.
December 21st, 2013, 03:00 PM
mkljmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Yes! I feel so bad about it but I feel totally asexual at the moment. Poor DH! I usually feel more sexual when I'm pregnant but a switch is flipped and it won't "turn on"
Mommy to Max 9/21/99, Lucy 8/9/05, Kirby 7/18/07, Jaycie 2/11/09, and expecting baby #5 5/6/14
December 21st, 2013, 04:48 PM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Yep couldn't care less. Although when we do, it's great. Thankfully DH has never had a really high drive so he hasnt't seemed to notice. I've always been the one wanting it. Not so much right now....dreams on the other hand are a different story lol
Onelove121 and MommaBean18 like this.

December 21st, 2013, 04:53 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellylovesricky View Post
Yep couldn't care less. Although when we do, it's great. Thankfully DH has never had a really high drive so he hasnt't seemed to notice. I've always been the one wanting it. Not so much right now....dreams on the other hand are a different story lol
^^^Totally me!!!! My dreams are OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! I wake up like "WHAT WAS ThattT
TTC#1 for 1 1/2 years~ DS, DJ (3) Conceived naturally using acupuncture and herbs
TTC #2 for 1 1/2 yrs~DH(3 mths on Clomid&Olive Leaf Extract)
Our 1st Clomid & TI cycle August 2013 -BFP on 9/08/13!!!!!!!!

December 21st, 2013, 05:07 PM
~mama2monkeys~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ~mama2monkeys~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~mama2monkeys~
I didn't have any problem with it until I stopped taking the prometrium, and now I have absolutely NONE.
I'm Carrie, wife to Micah (10/11/03) and mommy to 4 little monkeys! Jonah (10/08/04) Bella Kate (04-05-07) Finlay (09-17-09) Abram (10-28-11)and Baby #5, Baby Boy, Due May 2014!

December 21st, 2013, 07:02 PM
jmills1129's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, but since my first pregnancy, and she is 2 now.... almost. I am still nursing, so I think that is why... I hope!

9w4d, June, 16 2013
Missing My Angel baby
December 21st, 2013, 07:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was just way too tired before. I really wanted to but would rather sleep.

Now I am going through a weird stage of I really want to but I also really dont want to be touched. I have no clue what my issue is lol

December 22nd, 2013, 07:58 AM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Expecting baby #1
Quote:

YES!!! Me too!! I could have written this myself! I had a dream that I had an affair with Don Draper the other night....oh Lordy...
December 22nd, 2013, 09:44 AM
Kellylovesricky's Avatar & Mikey & Isabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsofsummer View Post
YES!!! Me too!! I could have written this myself! I had a dream that I had an affair with Don Draper the other night....oh Lordy...
I also had an affair dream lol I even knew my husband would be upset and I didn't care I did it anyway rofl!

December 22nd, 2013, 01:57 PM
Crafty Mommy
Quote:
^^^Us too! I have dreams here and there about him even and tell him about it, but he just laughs. He doesn't "do" the pregnant woman thing cause it freaks him out that the baby will know or something. So he leaves me hanging for 9 whole months. Half the time he is pissing me off anyways, and when he's not, he's so hands off that it pisses me off again! Sigh....
Kellylovesricky likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search