new here and sad *CAUTION PREGNANCY MENTIONED*

Forum: Loss of a Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Loss of a Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2009, 09:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to mylie12
so i'm new to to jm well i'll give you a brief intro

my name is jess (23) dh denis (27) in 2006 we were in college and got pregnant it wasn't planned but we weren't preventing neither i delivered hunter at 31 weeks gestation he weighed 5 pounds and was 18 incs long at 3 days of age he was diagnose with coarctation of the aorta, stenosis of the pulmonry valve and stenosis of the aostic valve he had two open heart surgery was on ecmo for 13 days and he had another operation on july 07 2006 sadly hunter earned his wings shortly after that third operation me and dh are finally ready to try again but i'm scared very scared and recently went to a geneticist and things look fine i will be more closely monitered next time around we have been trying now for over 6 months and still no baby so i'm frustrated that i'm now having hard time getting pregnant, but yet i'm scared when i do i just feel it's time to atleast start trying since it's been almost 3 yrs and the fam is putting some pressure

March 22nd, 2009, 09:49 AM
claire1979's Avatar mummy to a special angel
Send a message via MSN to claire1979
awww jess a sad but warm welcome im sorry for the loss of ur baby son hunter.

im claire i lost my baby daughter jessica in june 2005 she was born sleeping

ttc after a loss is so hard i ve been there i give u hope i had keeley almost a year ago in april i had all the anxietys that u have hun being pregnant was incredibly hard i hope u get ur bfp soon hun.

March 22nd, 2009, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome. I'm Melissa, I lost my last child at 23 days old she died due to complications of NEC in July 2007. I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet hunter.
March 22nd, 2009, 03:23 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My son Zachary was also a heart baby. He passed away at 4 months and 4 days due to complications related to his heart.

TTC after he passed has been the hardest thing I have ever done. Even now the first thing I think of a morning is "Will this one be ok". Zac's heart condition was just one of those things. There was no genetic link for it, so chances are it won't happen again but I now know that even a slight chance at something means that it can still happen.

Don't let your family pressure you. I have the opposite problem. No one wants us to have another one. Only you and your DH can know when the time is right to TTC.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 22nd, 2009, 04:01 PM
cam & sami's mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my son in October to leukemia. I am ttc now & am quite scared as well.

Cameron (3-3-99 to 10-30-08)
Samantha (11-15-03)
+ 6 angels

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/cameronbrown

"You don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

March 23rd, 2009, 05:38 AM
Drakesmommy's Avatar My rainbow Twins are here
Send a message via MSN to Drakesmommy
Welcome. I am Rachel. I've have 5 total losses 4 were miscarriages but I think the one that affects me the most was the loss of my son Drake at 4 days old. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Hunter.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy.

March 23rd, 2009, 08:11 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Welcome, I am Jenny, I lost one of my twin girls to NEC two months ago. She was 16 days old. It took us over 3 years to conceive the twins, have you tried charting? It wasn't until I did that we figured out I didin't ovulate and all we needed was a couple months of clomid. and it helped predict exactly the right time to try. There is a charting forum. TTC is so hard, I can't imagine having the extra stress of a loss on top of it.
March 25th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
hugs.
March 25th, 2009, 09:21 PM
*MaLLoRy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, welcome and I'm so sorry for you loss.

My name is Mallory and I just recently lossed my 2 year old boy in October from Pulmonary artery hypertension. I am now about 30 weeks pregnant with my daughter and its very hard to handle both emotions at the same time, but she gives me hope. Good luck on your ttc!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search