Missing my Madi!

Forum: Loss of a Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Loss of a Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am having a rough day! I really miss Madison. I have tried meds, support groups, counseling. I am dealing with my grief. I JUST MISS MADISON! I want her back. I keep thinking that it is not fair! When does it get easier. It has been over a year and my heart is still in pieces. The only reason that makes me get up in the morning is my precious McKenzie. I just do not understand Why she had to go? I WANT HER BACK! I have my good days, and than all of a sudden I hit a wall of bad days. I just needed to vent to people who understand.
March 24th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry sweetie. I 100% understand. Just the other night I wrote a blog post screaming how unfair it is that my Calypso is gone. I too will be going along great and then it's suddenly all back and I feel just as helpless as I did the day she died.

I wish I could give your little Madi back to you sweetie
March 24th, 2009, 08:02 PM
*MaLLoRy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww I'm so sorry hun. Its been 5 months for me and I find myself waking up on days and just feel so angry! Other days I seem fine, and that is also just because I know I have to hang in there for my baby girl on the way. Sometimes I think I'm crazy because other people in my life have seemed to move on and here I am a prisoner in my own mind over it every single day.
March 25th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Drakesmommy's Avatar My rainbow Twins are here
Send a message via MSN to Drakesmommy
I am so sorry sweetie. I was like that for a long time and I still have my moments now 3 years later.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy.

March 25th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
I have been feeling that way too. Like it only just really hit me the last couple weeks. I am just walking around angry at the world! I hope you hit a quiet period soon... Jenny

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search