Our April Chatty Thread

Forum: Loss of a Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Loss of a Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This place is too quiet lately so I want to have a chatty thread. What's up in your lives right now?

I'm trying to wheedle the DH into buying me the first season of the Sentinel on dvd. LOL I'm madly in Love with Jim and Blair from that show!

When Joe gets home from work we'll be rearranging the house some also
April 14th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
Well I decided on easter that my next hobby will be pysanky. It gives me a year to master it and have pretty eggs for next easter. I had meant to tackle it last year but was sideswiped by cake decorating. My hobby is hobbys!
April 16th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Been trying to post to this thread all day but JM keeps erroring.
Have you gotten everything you need for Genevive's stone? I can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'm doing a lot of deep thinking today. About people who are chronically unhappy. I've got some family members and friends like that. it's like they don't WANT to be happy and constantly look for something to be upset about. Been blogging about it too

Freja has pre-k today and the puppy is outside exercising in the sun
April 16th, 2009, 11:40 AM
We have the tiles and the letter stamps. We still need everything else. It has been a source of frustration to me, I would like to get it done. I wish i were rich.

Other than that I have spent most of the week in bed, or helping my sister Mel with court documents. FUN FUN

I need to find a nice short anime series I can blast through and forget about life for a while.
April 17th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you seen Weiß Kreuz Knight hunters? It's a shorter anime. 24 episodes total. VERY addicting. It's about assasin's who kill off bad guys and their front and alternate lives is a flower shop called The House of kittens. LOL

Weiß Kreuz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's strange but very addicting. I have it on dvd
April 18th, 2009, 05:37 AM
Drakesmommy's Avatar My rainbow Twins are here
Send a message via MSN to Drakesmommy
Hey ladies, I feel bad because I haven't been posting much but I think I'm almost over having pneumonia. I'm feeling better and we have been so busy. We have been helping some friends of ours move, we got them almost completely moved yesterday they just have a few odds and ends left to move and then clean. I hope everyone is doing well.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy.

April 18th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Rachel!! I'm so glad you are feeling better!! How's mr . Max doing?
April 18th, 2009, 01:03 PM
He's doing good. He's a pain most of the time lol. How is Sirus doing?

April 18th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
She's good. She's NUTS. OMG she's hyper as heck!
April 19th, 2009, 05:41 PM
What a weekend I had! Lillian woke up with a low temp, 96.8. We did skin to skin for a half hour and that only brought it up to 97.1. So we called the pediatrician who had us go to hasbro childrens hospital, And she was admitted. She stayed for 3 days, we just got home. They did a urine and blood culture, both were negative. Her temp steadily raised, and they wanted to do a lumbar puncture if it went over 100.4, but luckily we only hit 100.2, YAY. In the end they think it is just viral, she isn't eating well, and is sleeping all day, b ut the cultures are clean. We felt she was ok to go home. They did give me some pedialyte hoping to get that down easier than the formula.

But if you are gonna be in the hospital take advantage. Every shift change i asked for an extra binky, LMAO. and they gave us some formula and burp clothes. But I sure missed my internet.
April 20th, 2009, 05:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad Lilian is doing better!! What a scare!! Unfortunately with the crazy weather through the country right now there are a LOT of virus's. I'm supposed to see the dr today but I'm feeling really under the weather (supposed to see him about suspicious moles) I may reschedule
April 20th, 2009, 07:57 AM
That made me chuckle at first, too sick to see the doctor. Today I am feeling to stressed to see my counselor. I just got home from the hospital for 3 days and I have to go back out again. My back hurts so badly from the hospital bed chair thing.
April 20th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LOL well the drs office ended up rescheduling me anyway for Friday at 1:30
April 21st, 2009, 07:50 AM
I hope you are feeling better Melissa. Jenny I'm glad that Lillian is feeling better

April 21st, 2009, 09:59 AM
I was thinking, perhaps I will document my headstone endeavor in case anyone else wants to try it. I like taking photos, LOL.
April 21st, 2009, 04:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Please do!! I'd love to see photos during the process of your headstone making! How are you guys doing today?
April 21st, 2009, 08:26 PM
Today is a good day, except for a long bout of colic. But we take turns. We watched a cirque du soleil performance. the best one of theirs I have seen yet, It is called Kooza. And basically hung around all day. My back has been in pain for days now, So i got an awesome backrub from Eddy. BTW since we have similar interests I thought you might like this blog I follow.

Blue Lotus

She is so informative, and has lovely photos especially of the foods.
April 22nd, 2009, 06:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh what a LOVELY blog!! Thank you so much!! That reminds me too that I have to pick up an envelope and mail my letter to Miho in Japan lol

No Tai Chi for today. The girls' baby sitter never showed up. So that really really sucks. BUT at 11 am I have my driver's test!! Very excited and nervous for that!
April 22nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
OOH good luck! I do not drive anymore, I have a panic disorder, my anxiety was to high while driving. Although I still can and have in a pinch, but I will sit at a corner for ages till it feels safe enough to turn, I am an old lady!
April 22nd, 2009, 09:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww *hugs* Anxiety is why I'm so late in getting mine. I have SEVERE Anxiety and panic attacks but it's gotten to the point I'm going to HAVE to drive. so I'll force myself to.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search