June Chit Chat Thread

Forum: Loss of a Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Loss of a Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry it's taken so long to get this posted. Good news is though I finally have all the things for Calypso's service and Birthday on Sunday.

The Urn Vault we ordered will be here on Thursday, here's what it looks like
Pyramid Standard Urn Burial Vaults by Everlife Memorials

We'll be burying her with a dress, a blanket, a lovie teddy bear, and a photo.

I got her flowers ordered as well as her birthday cake. I picked up her balloons and helium tank also.

How's everyone else doing?

Jenny- how's the Vacations?

Rachel- Tell us more about your decision about moving? What kind of house would you buy if you didn't stay at base?

Michelle- are you still around?

And anyone else who stops in, please let us know you are doing ok
June 9th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Drakesmommy's Avatar My rainbow Twins are here
Send a message via MSN to Drakesmommy
Melissa that urn vault is beautiful. I can't wait to see the pictures of everything. I think we have decided that we are just gonna stay on base for now, but if we were to move off base we would try to get basically what we have here a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath. We went to the housing office yesterday but the lady we need to talk to wasn't in so we left our name and number so hopefully she will call soon so we can go in and talk to her about trying to move to another house on base soon. I just got done cutting the yard so I'm off to take a cool shower. I hope you are all doing well.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy.

June 9th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Keep us all updated on what is going on!! I'll say some prayers that you can get into a new house on base!

I will definitely share photos of Sunday. I think I'll also get some cut carnations that morning to take to the cemetery too
June 9th, 2009, 07:14 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm around, sort of. This pregnancy is taking its toll on me emotionally. Didn't think it would be this hard.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

June 9th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Mellie! I'm glad you are still here. Please remember we are here whenever you need to chat about anything
June 10th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
I am back home. We got a call last week about genevive's autopsy results. So we extended our vacation because we knew it would be hard. I will be typing out details in a seperate post later on.
June 10th, 2009, 12:14 PM
*MaLLoRy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm getting adjusted to having the new baby girl home. ive had a couple of really bad emotional days especially since izaiahs birthday is coming this sunday. i still dont really know what im going to do for it yet. im missing him sooo much
June 12th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Home Jenny!

Mallory- huni I'm sending you huge huge hugs. We are here if you need us

I'm no longer co-host of this board because I didn't feel I was giving the board as much attention as I should with the summer being here. But I will definitely still post and will still start these threads for us all
June 12th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Delekatala's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Delekatala
This makes me sad. I think you are an awesome host. It is understandable that you are a bit less active around the anniversary, I think any host here will be.
June 12th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Awwww Thanks Jenny. If at a later date the host position is open still or reopened I'll probably reapply
June 13th, 2009, 05:07 AM
I'm sad to see you set down but I totally understand and I hope that once you are ready you will come back. I love hosting with you.

June 13th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's almost time It's 1:11 am and Calypso was born at 3:20 am EST on June 14, 2007
June 13th, 2009, 11:26 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

June 14th, 2009, 04:37 AM
Thinking of you today and always Melissa. We love and miss you Calypso.

June 17th, 2009, 12:45 AM
..Michelle..'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gosh I feel like I'm missing out on soo much on here. I miss all you girls. We finally got our high speed internet fixed.
I haven't been around much on JM at all.....DH and I had a bit of a falling out last week so we're trying to mend our marriage. It's all my fault, I know that but he needs to forgive me. I love him too much for him not to forgive me......trust me, you don't want to know....just know that alcohol was involved with all parties involved and a trust barrier was broken. No, I didn't sleep with anyone else (not that extreme!!) but.....anyway....
Chat with you ladies later......probably when I feel better about myself, my marriage, and even thinking of TTC again.......Roman's birthday and angelversary are coming up within 2 short weeks so I have that to suck the positive energy right out of me as well.......
Love to all my girls!

June 17th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Michelle I'm glad you got your net back, and I hope everything with you and your Dh works out soon.

June 18th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Michelle I'm so glad that your internet is back but I'm sorry about all the icky stuff going on in your life right now. you are in my T&Ps
June 22nd, 2009, 06:56 AM
Sorry I've been kinda missing the last couple days, I've been trying to decide what to do as far as my marriage goes. Neither one of us has been happy for a long time and I just don't know how much more of the fighting and arguing I can take. I will try to be around as much as I can. I hope you are all doing well please check in and let me know how you are doing.

June 22nd, 2009, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh Rachel! I'm so sorry. I know this has been something you've been struggling with for a long time. Remember if you ever need a place to crash you are welcome with us.

I'm updating calypso's last-memories site. It's a very involved process lol. I've changed the song, background, uploaded more pics, and now I'm redoing the first page. I'm also going to head over to the siggy area and request FFA Angel Day Siggies
June 29th, 2009, 05:30 AM
I'm gonna be going to Georgia in just under 3 weeks (I'll probably be leaving on the 16th) cause my best friend from high school is getting married. So I'm going by myself and leaving Dh here with Max lol. I'm just glad that I'm getting sometime away cause I think it's something that I really need. I hope that all you ladies are doing okay.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search