New to this hope I am in the right spot.

Forum: Loss of a Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Loss of a Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2011, 12:16 PM
my story when I was 19 now 26 I was over joyed to find out I was pregnant. young I might have been I and my now husband were very excited. 6 months had passed room set up prepared. I went in for a check up my doctor could not find the heart beat. my heart dropped. I waited for the ultra sound and then found I had lost my child. There is so much after 6 years I still can not get over after having other children I have became resentful of my self for not holding Kaitlyn. I am so mad that I didnt I think about it all the time. I was so numb and mad at the world I just wanted it all to disappear along with myself. I guess I need advice on the way I am thinking. I dont want anyone to think i am selfish but I was also wondering if anyone goes through this I have 3 boys who I am so happy and thankful to have but sometimes I find myself upset that I am done having babies and didn't get to raise a girl. My baby girl is an angel. I just would like to hear others thoughts.
October 1st, 2011, 01:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
First off I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't think we do get over some parts of our losses. It's been 4 years for me and I still have a lot of regrets and sadness. It's not selfish to be sad that you are done having children and being upset that you didn't raise any girls.

I have two elder children and then my loss was my last child. It's been years and I'm still having a hard time coping with the fact that we're done. I hope that with time there comes a peace with it. But so far I've not gotten that.

I wish I had good advice but really all I can say is all that you feel are normal and real and let yourself grieve and feel these things. Don't bottle them up

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search