Dear Morning (All DAY) Sickness...

Forum: Due Date Club of June 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By JoannaEvelyn06
  • 1 Post By bluewren
  • 2 Post By 3maybe
  • 1 Post By RunningMommyTo5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of June 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
PLEASE GO AWAY.

I haven't thrown up yet, but it's only because I have incredible will power and I hate throwing up. This morning I thought maybe I'd go ahead and just gag myself and get it over with..... but when I stooped down to the toilet, I realized it hadn't been cleaned in a LONG time.

If I'm going to throw up, it has to be in a clean toilet. So, I got out the Clorox spray and paper towels and cleaned the toilet. By the time I was done, I'd lost the will to make myself puke.

Bleck.

I'm SO over this.
Britt3 and epsilonbeta like this.
October 14th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Veteran
for my first two pregnancies i got all day morning sickness to the point i couldn't even get out of bed, started around 6 weeks, im not 6 weeks yet so im hoping i avoid it this time tho! i can't handle it happening again!!! good luck to u!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 14th, 2013, 09:31 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I didn't have m/s with my son, so this is not exciting at all I'm okay in the morning, but in the afternoon, I feel terrible.

October 14th, 2013, 09:51 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you feel better soon!

With my son I'd be sick all morning and by afternoon I'd feel alright. Since Thursday I've been getting two or three spells a day where suddenly I feel like I'm on a Tilt-A-Whirl and I NEED to get off. It passes after 10-15 minutes but I can't decide if I'll prefer longer predictable spells (like I recall having with my son) or the short surprising bursts of extreme nausea. Knowing my luck, in another week I'll have both to deal with. lol
Britt3 likes this.

October 14th, 2013, 10:02 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Ugh! I'm not as bad as I was wtih my son (yet!) - I get random bouts of nausea throughout the day, especially when I eat. Yuck!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
October 14th, 2013, 10:39 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I was sick all day and all night with my DD from 7-21 weeks. Yeah, that was fun. I'm one day shy of 6 weeks and I'm already feeling it. With DD, I couldn't just gag myself and get it over with. If I did that I'd be laid out all day. I'd just use all the will power I could to keep myself from throwing up as long as possible and then just melt at the end of the day. I'm thinking I might have to tell my boss today because if the way I feel right now is any indication of things to come ... I'm in for it.

October 14th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My sympathies for all your nausea/morning sickness/pukiness... With this one, I just get nauseous through out the day, esp when I smell that brewing coffee, god, I fight to keep down the bile, which is always accompanied by heartburn, but I really cant complain. I can eat most things as long as I want them. with Ry I threw up quite a few times the first trimester. ESP if I had just eaten and the waether was hot. Luke I think was just once or twice. But Ive had friends that got terrible m/s so I really sympathize, not fun. Hopefully it will be gone after the first tri...

October 14th, 2013, 12:44 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Aw, I hope you feel better soon.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
October 14th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Veteran
I hope you find some relief soon, ladies!
October 14th, 2013, 01:02 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
I'm sorry! I hope all of you pass through this phase soon!
October 14th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Ok I just totally pictured that whole scenario in my head! Lol! I'm sorry you are feeling so terrible, but at least you got a clean toilet out of the situation. Hugs!!! Feel better!
October 14th, 2013, 05:38 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Yuck!!! It's so awful. I'm having all day nausea at, too. With my DD, I had the same early on and then as soon as 6 weeks hit, so did the throwing up. I'll be 6 weeks this weekend and I'm pretty sure I can already feel it building to that point. I just pray the sickness is short lived with this pregnancy, as with my DD I was throwing up until the day before I delivered her.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

October 14th, 2013, 06:23 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
Had my first turn at bending over the toilet today. Thankfully nothing really came up. I HATE puking with a passion so I will do whatever I can to hold it down. I'm hoping this doesn't develop any further. I have no previous pregnancies to compare it to.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
October 15th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Veteran
I just scored 5 multi packs of mint gum on clearance for $.75 each & a huge bag of lemon heads for $2! I'm set & ready to combat the minor amount of nausea I'm expecting.

I hope you all find some things that work for you, in quelling your MS!
Demetria and RunningMommyTo5 like this.
October 15th, 2013, 09:26 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3maybe View Post
I just scored 5 multi packs of mint gum on clearance for $.75 each
I also use mint gum to help with the nausea! I chew it while I run or while I'm teaching my classes so I can get through the physical stuff without puking everywhere. It works well for me. With DD, I'd wake up, puke, down some water and pop a piece of mint gum. I'd go for a run, come back and drink some more water and usually puke again. I would be good for several hours after that until lunch time. I'm telling you, mint is what got me through the runs, LOL!
3maybe likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search