Weekend plans?

Forum: Due Date Club of June 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By rabbitranch
  • 3 Post By MommaHarvey
  • 1 Post By mrsdaiwa24
  • 1 Post By epsilonbeta

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of June 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 26th, 2013, 06:00 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Whatcha doing this weekend?
October 26th, 2013, 06:04 AM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Not much! DH works all weekend.
I'm going grocery shopping with a friend soon (we live on the edge, right?) and then she's staying for lunch. I have to hit up Target at some point. And I need to make cookies for a different friend. That's it for me.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
October 26th, 2013, 07:05 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today- running errands, paying bills, lunch with DH and then dinner with friends from work.
Tomorrow- relaxing and house chores all day
October 26th, 2013, 07:43 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
We were gone all day yesterday to the FL Aquarium so this morning I'm running around cleaning house like crazy because we're having family over this evening for our neighborhood's annual trick or treat hayride. Since everyone out here lives on acreage the tradition is to have everyone bring candy out to the end of their driveways and people who want to trick or treat ride around on trailers instead of walking. It's so much fun, people go all out decorating their trailers and the kids get tons of candy! Tomorrow we sleep. Ha!
mrsdaiwa24 and moxiemommie like this.

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
October 26th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a few errands to run, then going to BIL's house tonight. Tomorrow is DS2's baby dedication at church. After that it's lunch with all our parents, and we will be telling them about baby #3.

October 26th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Well I don't have any children until Sunday night. Today, I'm trying to relax and veg on the couch. I spent all week walking everywhere and I need a break. I really want tacos for dinner but I'm thinking about making some tomato tortellini soup and eating it throughout the day.

Sunday, I pick up Bodhi and help him finish his homework.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

October 26th, 2013, 09:58 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
We just got our new stove installed. I have to finish making Betsy's Halloween costume (she's a school bus). Tonight, we're finally going to watch the second episode of Walking Dead (I hear it's CRAZY!).

Tomorrow, Betsy and I are going to my school's Pumpkin Run fundraiser (whether we walk in it is completely dependent on the weather). Then, we're meeting DH and going to my brother's for his annual little kid Halloween party.
moxiemommie likes this.
October 26th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You all have such great plans!!!! Well DF has been working MAD overtime this week literally like 6am to 7-730 pm this week and hes working overtime today, but is only staying until 2:30 - which is the usually the time he would get off from work. So after he gets off today we are going to go get a treat at this new bakery, then hit the pumpkin patch, which will be tons of fun. I love holiday events! Tomorrow we will probably go out to do a small grocery shopping trip and get little Luke some shoes. I also really want to take them to the park because we dont get much socialization during the week LOL

October 26th, 2013, 12:18 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
Sleep! Some cleaning and errands to do but mainly sleep. This baby took everything out of me this week.
Mel S likes this.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
October 26th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Marissa's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa's Mommy
Have DD's school trunk or treat tonight. Why oh why did I volunteer to use my car? Didn't realize I had to decorate it so ran around getting a theme figured out. Gonna take her to her dad's in a few hours so he can do her makeup. She will be the little girl zombie from the first episode of walking dead and I think he is more excited than her to dress her up lol.
No plans the rest of the weekend other than laundry and cleaning.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature!
October 26th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Super Mommy
I slept in this morning - which was amazing! Since I've gotten up I've cleaned (I finally organized my Spice Cupboard...the smells were not enjoyable), decorated for Halloween and am now watching TV and have no plans to do much more for the rest of the evening!

Tomorrow I hope to sleep in again and then DH and I are going to the Pumpkin Patch and are getting our pumpkins, then I'm watching TV and relaxing.

It's one of the rare weekends I don't have every other second planned!
October 26th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I want to go to the cider mill and do fun fall Michigan things (that's the only plus about this state...fall is undescribable) but I am so tired!

I slept today and we went out to dinner (the older kids didn't even come with) and tomorrow Sierra has a football game and I don't even think I'm going. Justin had a football game Friday night for his high school and I didn't make that, either.

I ate grapes though.
October 27th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Ok the weekend is almost over but I didn't do anything. I didn't leave the house, didn't clean, I just basically loafed around all day. Today I am going to sort clothing for the goodwill pile and clean the carpet.
October 27th, 2013, 01:42 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We did a Halloween event at the mall yesterday, and a Halloween party today.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search