What's driving you crazy???

Forum: Due Date Club of June 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of June 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH is crazy me crazy!!! Everything he says or does just drives me nuts at the moment. Also some people are crazy me nuts mama bear came out last night to the PTA and their games.

What is driving you crazy?

October 30th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
My constant backache. Its sometimes more annoying than the fact that I can't eat much without getting sick.
Britt3 and Fall like this.
October 30th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar omg shoes
I've got m/s but I'm not throwing up. Just constant nausea. It's so ANNOYING. I can't eat, I can't take my prenatal... and I can do is sip cold soda and water and lay down. I survive walking to the school and back and then I have to run to my couch and lay down. Baby is developing SO much this week and I want to be taking my vitamin and eating healthy!!
Fall likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi and Brigham.
Excited for Elliott Tesla in June 2014!

October 30th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Regular
Everything! SMELLS of all kinds are driving me crazy!! I swear I can smell everything! It all turns my stomach. My office mate, oh my, her lunchtime...driving me crazy! The smell of her lunch and the sounds of her eating! Ugh!
Fall likes this.

Last edited by TLS 620; October 31st, 2013 at 04:34 AM.
October 30th, 2013, 11:26 AM
momRT's Avatar Veteran
My two year old. I'm not sure if she'll survive the pregnancy...
Britt3, Demetria, Fall and 1 others like this.
Jackson 01/27/2014
Born at 19 weeks and 2 days

October 30th, 2013, 12:18 PM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
Smells. My bf being too d@mn sensitive sometimes. the meeting planners I work with.
Fall likes this.

October 30th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by momRT View Post
My two year old. I'm not sure if she'll survive the pregnancy...
Britt3 likes this.
October 30th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
My son.. I love him.. but he's driving me mad. My DP is driving me crazy as well- especially because he feels so helpless sometimes, which is why I keep quiet when I'm feeling sick or whatever- but he takes it all to heart. He thinks I get quiet with him now because I "resent" him for getting my PG. LOL!! THAT makes me mad, but I'm not MAD at him, kwim? Anyways- then someone at work today said, "you won't be able to hide it much longer - your hips are getting..." and then she fluffed her hands at her hips as if to show I'm getting fat. THAT drove me crazy and I wanted to go off.

October 30th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Is everything an acceptable answer? Kids, husband, mom, FB, work, tv, food, ms, even my nose
October 30th, 2013, 04:37 PM
JackieV's Avatar Super Mommy
Jessica, I'm so with you.

DH set me off last night, continued into this morning. Then got to work and got hit with 3 "bombs" right away! Some people in my path today did not see my best side... I tried to hide the rest of the day because everyone and everything just annoyed me :/
October 30th, 2013, 06:04 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
My job. My boss is so angry that I am pregnant that he is doing everything in his power to make me miserable now. I was just hired 3 months ago and this pregnancy was totally unexpected, but bad timing for a new job. I am so thrilled to finally be pregnant with one that seems to be sticking that I don't really care if he is mad.

He just handed me a very stressful project Monday that is driving me batty. He told me to ask for help rather than just winging it if I get stuck and when I did ask for about 5 minutes of help yesterday I was told to "figure it out yourself". I walked away fuming and then sat down and cried. Everyone there is so cold it is making me hate it. Nobody has asked me how I am doing, when I am due, how my partner is doing, nothing. I want to quit, but can't for now. I just need to survive until this little one comes and then I think I will likely do in home child care while I stay home.

Sorry for the rant. Wishing I didn't have to go in tomorrow. Sigh...
moxiemommie likes this.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
October 30th, 2013, 06:31 PM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
The whistling ad here on JM is driving me nuts!
JoannaEvelyn06 likes this.

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w4d
October 30th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Veteran
Mostly smells and my husband's boss.
October 30th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I love DH but I get up at 5:45 after tossing and turning all night, I work all day on my feet with 23 six and seven year olds, drive home, get my daughters, clean and get dinner ready, go through homework/grades/driving kids to extracurricular stuff...and at 8 pm when I finally sit the f down for the first time all day to read on the computer (facebook, here, email...) DH feels the need to chat about food (yes, please go on about food, seeing as crackers are all that work right now), football (don't care, never have, never will) and talks about his single friends and their lives (no kids, no job, doing drugs, party 24/7...I can't even relate, never could). I just need QUIET.

I also am quite tired of people telling me that I'm nauseous because I'm "probably sick", I'm gaining weight because I "probably eat too much" and I'm probably dizzy because (fill in whatever stupid reason I've been hearing). News flash! I'm pregnant!!!!

"You MUST be having twins, YOU ARE HUGE this time!" (I'm ALWAYS huge when I'm pregnant. I'm under 5 feet, there is nowhere else for this child to go but out.) If it's twins, it's twins...but if it's not...how DUMB are they going to look for calling me FAT???

And back to DH...if I am nauseous, he is more nauseous. If I am tired, he is more tired. He complains about EVERYTHING and if it's not a pregnancy symptom I'm always like "But that's not a pregnancy symptom!!!!" I know I'm not the only one who is tired/nauseous/whatever. But for once, instead of me having a problem and sucking it up and taking care of everyone else, can I just be the one who is having a hard time and someone acknowledges it????

And DH and I hardly ever have sex...his choice, he's just not a huge into sex guy. When I was pregnant with Jessica he was too scared to (and I wanted to every day). I was scared to get pregnant again because I didn't want to be a born again virgin for 9 months.

I feel so awful all the time now I can't even think of sex...and of course he wants to do ti all the time. Really? Four kids now buddy,. Should have thought of it before =)
October 31st, 2013, 05:11 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Being sick and miserable all the time us the main one, but my patience with my kids is near gone and they can drive me crazy. People's stupid comments, about no particular subject, just in general seriously make me want to snap. Not being able to eat, throwing up, crying at the drop of a hat over nothing at all, being so exhausted and sleepy all day, and sometimes just breaking down because I feel so bad....yeah....

Ok, thanks for the thread to rant....now I need to focus on how blessed I truly am. It's what I try to do, but sometimes it's nice just to air my frustrations!!!
moxiemommie likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

October 31st, 2013, 05:12 AM
Smells definitely!!!.... M/s most of the day... My job!!!! Nobody knows I'm pregnant and I generally work night shift at a call centre and my tolerance level for customers is soooo low!!! I work at a call centre that dispatches taxis all around Australia, so speaking to drunks all night I can normally tolerate... Not now though... If I hear one more idiot tell me that he's just walking (stumbling / crawling ) down the road and it's all good 'they will see me' ... I'm gonna scream!!!! ...

Sigh... Vent over.. Not sure I'm going to last this whole pregnancy at work full time... I'm so tired and sick all the time...
October 31st, 2013, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My husband, I feel horrible but sometimes I just want to kick him. He's as sweet as pie but sometimes I just get so frusturated!!! And the whole sex thing....ugh, I have no desire for it and I feel bad about it but geez, what am I supposed to do? LOL
October 31st, 2013, 06:45 PM
jen*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm on the husband bandwagon too- he's driving my crazy simply by existing right now. I don't want to hear most of what he's talking about. He's so negative and complainey (I know that's not a word) and I want to snap at him constantly. Justjessie - are we married to the same man?!?!?
moxiemommie likes this.
October 31st, 2013, 07:11 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
My teenager! Sheesh he's moody sometimes. Also can get rude and disrespectful but then claims we're imagining it. I understand why most parents have 13 years to prepare for this stage rather than jumping right into it >_< Usually he's wonderful...just not tonight.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
November 1st, 2013, 06:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My Mother. I just want to clock her sometimes. She is driving me insane, although she does that normally and normally I deal with it. For example we bought a huge like 12 pack of popcorn for DF's lunch the other day. (we dont have a lot of money for food right now, since we had JUST gone shopping prior to our fridge dying) I took one bag for a snack the other day for me in the kids and DF took one bag for his lunch. Well we were looking for it today and its gone. The WHOLE box. She ate all the popcorn. (its shouldnt surprise me because shes done it before) She also diabetic that doesnt take care of it, so when I did (used to)go out of my way to buy diabetic friendly foods so she can have things to choose from, she gorges herself on tortilla chips and processed guacamole. (like the whole bag in one sitting, no joke) Today she got up at 4am singing, loudly and stomping around like some sort of prehistorhic creature. DF had his pain meds on the counter. (he was getting ready to leave for work and she KNEW it, she KNOWS not to touch our medications, as weve had huge blowouts before because she "hides" things- literally) Well she did it AGAIN today, when he went upstairs to give me a kiss. He was upstairs not 5 minutes ad I came down with him and the meds were gone. ( I found them hidden behind the dishes- not in the either of the two medicine cabinets that right in the kitchen)So all that little bs that she does is just driving me insane. Then not to mention that she is a messy person. I mean my two and three yr old make messes, and then help me clean. My mother will spill coffee all over the counter and floor and leave it for ME to clean. She just does NOT help. I clean the entire house and it has to be done daily, or its gross. She takes my kids clean laundry (if Im folding and leave it to go to the bathroom-but only takes one or two things) and hoards it up in her room so she ends up with a huge box of their clothes over two weeks while I am wondering where all their clothes went! Well now I know.She is the most manipulative, "helpless", lazy, pathetic person I have ever met. Her entire life is an excuse. She plays the poor me card, and people actually BUY IT! She is just awful. She will be the death of me. Oh and dont even get me started on labor, she tries to sneak in the labor and delivery room every single time even if I tell her I do not want her in the room while Im in labor!!! (Its only been me and DF because its an intimate experience and hes the only one I can handle and that I want around when Im in that kind of pain) But I thank god for my three year old. He is a wild and does make messes, but he helps out so much. He changes his brothers diaper all by himself, and throws the dirty diaper away. He takes care of Luke, and helps him off and on the toilet since luke is potty training. He cleans (sweeps and mops and puts away his toys) Lets the dogs and cats in/out, feeds the dogs and cats. Hes just awesome. LOL He also cuddles! <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search