TGIF! Whats everyone doing this weekend?

Forum: Due Date Club of June 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes
  • 5 Post By Demetria
  • 2 Post By Johnsgirlsx3
  • 2 Post By Wish44
  • 3 Post By rabbitranch
  • 2 Post By AllyTales
  • 2 Post By ~~MeeMee~~
  • 2 Post By moxiemommie
  • 2 Post By Fall
  • 2 Post By bluewren
  • 2 Post By susie_q
  • 2 Post By RhiettaP
  • 2 Post By AtomicMama
  • 1 Post By Mel S
  • 1 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By Jessica121706
  • 1 Post By epsilonbeta

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of June 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
I have lots of cleaning and laundry to catch up on tomorrow. Sunday is my son's 10th birthday so we are having a little party for him. I may try to get to Old Navy for maternity jeans, otherwise, nothing else is going on.
November 8th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Super Mommy
Happy birthday to your son!!! After months of softball tournaments with my girls I am sleeping in and headed to the mall. First stop is Gymboree to get some stuff on sale Have a great weekend
Demetria and Mel S like this.

Mom of two TEENAGE girls, 16 and 13.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Survivor
DX date Nov 20, 2009
Chemo date Jan. 11, 2010
Bilateral mast. March 16, 2010
Exchange tissue expanders September 28, 2010
Expecting the UNEXPECTED but very much wanted little bundle June 28, 2014
I just might be to old for this!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

November 8th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have some stuff around the house to get done and some errands to run. We will probably attempt to go somewhere on Sunday to watch the Bears game since we don't get it at home.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

November 8th, 2013, 07:07 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
Saturday I think we're going to a free day at a pioneer village to watch some reenactments, we'll see how crowded it is. The my oldest is going to a boys-only party so we'll probably take the rest of the family to do some shopping and maybe get a bite to eat while he's at the party. On Sunday we have to go help set up cages for the upcoming 4-H rabbit and poultry show. Then I have a few short days to help the kids and rabbits get ready for that!
Demetria, moxiemommie and Mel S like this.

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
November 8th, 2013, 07:09 AM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Happy birthday to him!!

DH has the weekend off, yay. We may go out to dinner together, and finish last minute things around the house we need to do (hang pics, etc). I may have one of my sisters over for lunch one of the days. Nothing, other than that.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
November 8th, 2013, 07:41 AM
~~MeeMee~~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy b-day to him!

A bunch of us our going out to a Hibachi/Sushi Restaurant tonight. I’m trying to think of some excuse to give on why I’m not enjoying some of my usual favorite sushi items…but should still have a good time.

Other than that, hopefully taking advantages of some Veteran’s Day sales and buying appliances for our kitchen remodel

BABY BOY due June 6

Me 40 DH 42 with an amazing 15yo DS
TTC #2 NTNP starting in 2009
actively TTC (BBT and OPKs) 2011
natural BFP Feb 2012, ending in mmc Apr with d&c in May
IVF Sep 2012, 4 eggs retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, but showed abnormal
growth, so not suitable for transfer
Nov 2012 IVF take 2 = 3 embryos, but due to concerns with lining unable to transfer
Jan 2013 endometrial biopsy = normal
Mar FET transferred 2 beautiful embryos, but unfortunately BFN
moving to donor eggs fall of 2013
Septemeber 30, 2013 - surprise BFP while waiting for DE
November 8th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy birthday to your son!! I hope he has a great birthday!!!Tonight, I think DF and I are just going to chill and hang out after he gets off work. Tomorrow the town is holding Elegant Evening. Stores provide little snackums and wine/champagne, they are having a raffle, and a dance company is preforming some type of dance. I was supposed to go to bakersfield tomorrow to go to a poultry, show to support my friend, but we still have to get the boys christmas presents and take a trip to our old house before thianksgiving to grab a few things- so I can visit him then. Sunday is a relax day!

November 8th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's a three day weekend for us. Monday is no school for Veterans day plus DH has it off. We don't have any plans but I'm sure DH will want to go work on the boat :/

November 8th, 2013, 08:08 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The big plan is to do some shopping for DS birthday party next weekend. Mostly grabbing food and decorations. Since we will be in an area with a much larger store selection than we have locally I might also stick my head in a few places and see if I can find him a small gift.

During the summer he got a nice swing set which was sort of an early present so I don't think he needs anything fantastic from us. Especially considering that he is the only (grand/great-grand/niece/nephew/etc) child on DH's side of the family and everyone comes with gifts for him. I try to keep his wishlist to things like books/art supplies but I'm sure more toys will sneak in the house as well.

November 8th, 2013, 08:13 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
Happy birthday to him! Nothing too eventful. I'm gonna start packing this weekend since I move at the end of the month. Maybe get a few boxes packed and sent over. I'd rather do it in smaller increments and have my bf and his friends get the heavy stuff in one fell swoop.

November 8th, 2013, 08:17 AM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My son is having a bunch of friends spend the night tonight - I have to get to the grocery store to buy a cake, stuff for dinner and stuff for breakfast in the morning....tomorrow will probably be lots of cleaning, might take the kids to the state fair and then Sunday will be church and getting stuff ready for the following week.....things are usually pretty boring here at the Price house.

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14
November 8th, 2013, 08:23 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Happy birthday to your son, Demi

I have a ton of cleaning to do. Tomorrow is my friend's baby shower, then DH and I are going on a much needed date night to see Thor Sunday is a little wedding shower my SIL is throwing me

November 8th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Super Mommy
Happy birthday to your son!

Tomorrow we're going to the Convention Centre where they have the Pet Expo (we'll bring our dog) going on and a huge shoe sale (I need good boots for this winter - in an effort to avoid slipping and falling too often) and then I have a friend's Passion Party to go to in the evening as well as a birthday party for DH's cousin after that...I think it will be a fun but exhausting day (and likely a bit expensive, lol).

Sunday we'll take it easy and watch football.

Monday I'm off work for Remembrance day, I think we'll go to the big ceremony for it (there are lots of neat ceremonies here in the Capital of Canada - Ottawa) and then tidy the house and rest.
Demetria likes this.
November 8th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
DF has Saturday off so hopefully my weekend will consist of him pampering me while I don't move or (knock on wood) throw up.
Demetria likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

November 9th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I actually have quite the weekend planned. Today is our angeversary so I need to keep really busy. DD Sara has a play rehearsal, I was planning on stopping at a vendor event to support a friend. Then the girls and I will go out to dinner. Tomorrow I really want to catch up around the house so we can begin to pull out some christmas decorations (we leave for thanksgiving and I want to come home to a done house,please no judging lol) Monday we have no school but Sara has a parent teacher conference and I have my own event to set up at
Demetria likes this.
November 9th, 2013, 07:56 AM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
My parents are visiting from out of town but my mom leaves tonight, so tonight through Monday I need to help take care of my dad. He has Parkinson's Disease so when his medication wears off he needs to have help taking medication, getting out of bed, etc. I have to buy gloves today though because one of the pills has hormones that can be absorbed through the skin.

Today we are having lunch with my Aunt and Grandma so we are going to give them the good news. Tomorrow DS/DH have their last soccer game of the season and thank goodness because it was a rough season. Monday I drive out to my other grandparents to take my dad to the dentist and drop him off to visit with them so I will announce the good news to them as well.
Demetria likes this.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
November 9th, 2013, 11:27 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Did some household stuff today and trying to summon up some strength to grade those blasted papers from earlier in the week. DH was supposed to be gone on a long fishing trip but conditions weren't good, so he came home early -- which means we can get caught up on Walking Dead tonight (our version of date night!).

Tomorrow, I'm going to take Betsy up for a much needed haircut. Otherwise, we're just going to lay low.

I'm off on Monday for Veterans' Day. I'm planning on sending Betsy to daycare anyway so I can finish grading papers and work on some grad school stuff -- I signed up for a grad school class before I found out I was PG and the course work's due date is the same as the baby's, so I need to get it done as soon as I can.
November 9th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Happy Birthday to Simeon!

Amy you're doing grad school, too? Yow!

On Friday night I went to my son's football game...he did pep band because the game was an away game...we lost and our season is over. (He's in drumline now which starts this week so my weekends still aren't mine LOL)

Today I cleaned the house, and we did get to go to dinner at Olive Garden. I took a 4 hour nap today with DH and the baby (the older two are with their dad this weekend after the game)

Tomorrow DH is going to the bar all day to watch the games...so Jessica and I are going to clean and I'm going to do report cards...errrr...try to.
November 9th, 2013, 09:25 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justjessie View Post

Amy you're doing grad school, too? Yow!

Technically, it's not a grad school program. I'm just taking random graduate level classes so I can get bumped up on the salary scale. This is the last one I have to take and I have until the end of May to complete it. I'm kicking myself for not pushing myself to do it over the summer. It's about the Middle Ages (which to many is boring, but I enjoy it!).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search