soooooooo anxious!

Forum: Due Date Club of June 2014

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Mel S
  • 1 Post By bluewren
  • 2 Post By susie_q
  • 1 Post By Wish44
  • 1 Post By Social Halfwit

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Due Date Club of June 2014 LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2014, 05:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Is anyone as ready/anxious as I am for June to get here????

1. (most important) I'll get to meet my little Harlow
2. It'll be summer, that means nice weather, no bundling up, SUN, and I'll be home for most of the season! I'm so excited.
3. I just can't wait lol

I know what to expect since I have a child already but every kid is different and I can't wait to see how much she is different from her sister (or how much she is the same!) I just can't wait to enjoy the time and am even more excited to enjoy the time with her and her sister once I am back to my old self and healed up from my c-section! I want to exercise and lose this dang weight that I am packing on
February 21st, 2014, 06:05 AM
Super Mommy
I am excited for it to arrive - but nervous too.

I am feeling like I am on the ball right now as far as preparing is concerned, but I have a lot to learn still in advance of his arrival - this is our first - so the whole experience will be new.
cortln likes this.
February 21st, 2014, 06:14 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not a cold weather person at all so getting to meet Penelope is just the cherry on top of my list of seasonal changes that I'm really looking forward to. Warmer weather, gardening, getting to do more outdoor activities with DS, etc.
cortln likes this.

February 21st, 2014, 06:55 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
I had a slight meltdown when I realized it was only 15 weeks away. Seems way too close!
cortln and Missymoos like this.

February 21st, 2014, 07:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Me! I cannot wait for some warmer weather! I want summer to be here. I'm also super excited for baby boy to get here, but I really think this pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe we are under the 4 month mark before his due date!
cortln likes this.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

February 21st, 2014, 07:46 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I'm getting a lot of anxiety because we still haven't put her room together. Even though she won't even use her room at first, I'm still freaking out.

But I can't wait to see Squeaker and have her hang out with daddy and sleep on him. I'm so excited to see him be a daddy to a little baby!
cortln likes this.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

February 21st, 2014, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q View Post
I had a slight meltdown when I realized it was only 15 weeks away. Seems way too close!
I really wish I felt like it was so close! LOL I feel like it's forever away!!!! The months are flying by though, I really looked at the calendar today and said "is it really already almost March??"
February 21st, 2014, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im happy/excited for it, but I can wait. Im cherishing my sleep, besides we still have a lot to do... like get another car, painting and getting the room ready, hauling over the crib and dresser, buying the pack n play and bed sheets ect.So I still have so much to do. Im really curious to see what this one will look like Ryan.looks like daddy and Luke looks like me, Luke was even born with red hair!!!

February 21st, 2014, 02:07 PM
amityx7's Avatar Miracle Baby Due 6/8/14
Gabi's Daddy and I are both soooo very excited and anxious for her arrival. This is his first child, and he's soooo nervous and yet soooo excited that I just think it's so sweet. We still have a lot to do before she gets here, so I suppose we can wait, but really, if we could get it all done tonight, I think he and I would be ready for her to be here tomorrow... or maybe the next day, so that I can get two more good night's sleep.

Expecting Gabrielle June 8, 2014!!!

February 22nd, 2014, 10:20 AM
dee.76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes we are crazy excited about our little girls arrival!!... It feels like forever away for me.. I also get quite anxious as I worry a HUGE amount when I am pregnant... My anxiety levels are quite high because I worry about everything ... But being our last, I am trying my best to enjoy it and not wish it away...

February 22nd, 2014, 12:17 PM
Missymoos's Avatar 1st time Momma-to-be
I feel like I cannot wait...and yet I am also a little afraid GingerBean is our first and we are almost 35 & 40 years old...plus over 3 years of doing what we choose. So I am afraid of how I will be as a mother - afraid of how I will do without my sleep AND, I know it's a while away, but I am also afraid of how I'll be after I have to go back to work...

...so yeah - excited, happy, anxious, nervous - I'm a jumble of feelings and thoughts!

Rainey Jessica born on June 4th 2014

Jan. 2012 (6 wks)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search