Input needed please

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2013, 05:25 PM
*my internet messed up earlier so i apologize if this ends up posting twice*

my fiance and I have somewhat been trying to get pregnant for the last few months but really trying for this month. my body has me completely stumped right now and I need some input. the first day of my last period was August 30 and my cycle averages out to be 27 days. we did the deed cd9-cd14 (sept 7-sept 12) then on cd 15 after I went pee I saw a little pinkish brown spotting on the tp when I wiped which led to a heavy flow of bright red blood for a few hours then today cd16 it's back to the pinkish brown spotting with awful cramps on my left side and down into my pelvic region has anyone ever experienced this? I don't think it's my period I've never had bleeding or spotting happen in between cycles fast forward a few days AF should have showed by yesterday at the latest and is MIA we BD so much this month even after the crazy mid cycle bleeding, I think my poor fiance thinks I'm only interested in him for one reason JK he knows but anyway. ...any advice or input would be great. thanks ladies
September 29th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Hi! I hope it all turns out well! I had bright red bleeding with Ava, which turned into some sort of nasty brown sludge (sorry for the TMI) and I thought for sure that I was loosing her as I had already gotten a BFP! I went to the ER and things were fine. The bleeding went on for a few weeks actually, and sometimes after DTD.

Have you tested yet?
September 29th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Yeah I've tested and all negative so im so stumped with my body i have symptoms that lead me to believe im going to get a BFP but when i test its negative no doubt about that. just waiting it out hoping to either start AF and try again or get my BFP. I'd really like to stick around here in June haha
September 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Can you get some bloodwork done? That should give you a clear answer. I had a cycle like that years ago -- I o'd around day 16, but ended up with a 41 day cycle. All of my tests kept coming up negative, including the blood draw. It was so incredibly frustrating!

Hope you get an answer soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search