PLEASE forgive me!!

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chrysalis1

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 30th, 2013, 08:48 PM
~mama2monkeys~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ~mama2monkeys~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~mama2monkeys~
OH EM GEEEE!!! I do NOT belong in here! I've been posting in here all evening and just noticed that none of the names looked familiar! So please forgive me for crashing your June 13 party! I belong in the May DDC!

I guess since I've made a fool of myself, I'll intro myself, as I'm at the end of May and likely to deliver in June!

I'm Carrie!
I'm Carrie, wife to Micah (10/11/03) and mommy to 4 little monkeys! Jonah (10/08/04) Bella Kate (04-05-07) Finlay (09-17-09) Abram (10-28-11)and Baby #5, Baby Boy, Due May 2014!

September 30th, 2013, 09:28 PM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
Welcome! I mean if you are due at the end of May and likely to deliver in June you might as well post in both lol
Demetria likes this.
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]
October 1st, 2013, 03:59 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Hi! I started off in the May DDC (thought my due date was 5/27) and then came over here because I realized my EDD was 6/2......which is a mute point anyway because this kiddo will probably be delivered at the end of May anyway via a c-section!

You're welcome to stick around -- the more, the merrier! (And you're not that much farther than some of us!)
October 1st, 2013, 07:03 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdaiwa24 View Post
Hi! I started off in the May DDC (thought my due date was 5/27) and then came over here because I realized my EDD was 6/2......which is a mute point anyway because this kiddo will probably be delivered at the end of May anyway via a c-section!

You're welcome to stick around -- the more, the merrier! (And you're not that much farther than some of us!)
Same here! Although I didnt start off in May, I will probably have a May baby via C-section, but I am so far behind those guys that I knew I would be better off posting here anyway. I vote that you stick around as well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search