OB appointment...cancelled =(

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2013, 02:58 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I'm so bummed =( Someone had to go into labor so they called me to reschedule. Now I don't go in for 8 more days!!!

The good news...I'll be 5w 3d and I am going to ask them to draw my numbers again. If they see that they are high, my chance of getting an ultrasound by that weekend is very probable =)

But now I'll freak for 8 more days. Because that's how I roll.
October 1st, 2013, 03:06 PM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Aw crud! That sucks, I'm sorry

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
October 1st, 2013, 03:09 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That stinks. I hope the 8 days fly by for you!

October 1st, 2013, 03:11 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Boo for the appointment. But wow -- you're getting an u/s so early!!! How did you swing that?
October 1st, 2013, 03:27 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Well that sucks! But at least you are looking on the bright side of things, I freak about things too, so I am rolling right beside you!
October 1st, 2013, 06:16 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I didn't swing a u/s with this one yet...but with Jessica I went in at about the same time. I asked for beta hcg draws two days apart to see if everything was progressing nicely, since I had just had a missed miscarriage the month before I got pregnant with Jessica. They drew my blood and the numbers should have been about 15000 (that was on the high side). Mine were 45,225. When i went back in for the second draw, they whisked me right back into the ultrasound room and explained that with numbers like that, I might be having multiples. They gave me an ultrasound on the spot, and there was Jessica all by herself. Peace of mind for me. My numbers THIS time around are even higher than they were with her, it's probably nothing, but they'll most likely want to check to make sure there is only one. I'm hoping they do =)
October 1st, 2013, 06:42 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Ah, I see. Well, I hope you can get one when you go!
October 1st, 2013, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thats too bad about the apt! But hopefully they will do an ultra sound. At the clinic Im going to they first confirm preg ( that was today) then do a consultation along w blood work. ( thats oct 10 for me) then Im guessing they give you an ultrasound... With my first they did it right away, but then said they saw no development two weeks later, so sent me to the hoso with the good u/s machines and he was fine, I was 5 weeks when they thought I was 7, so 7 when they though I was 9. That was a scare! So w Luke, I knew the day of conception- for the most part, and got a u/s right away because I waited to go in until I was 10 weeks Lol. But I was taking prenatals and everything. So the wait is weird to me lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search