Symptom Check

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How's everyone feeling?

I'm so crazy tired and I keep getting migraines something that I never got in pregnancy 1-3
October 17th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
BLOATING. So much bloating.
Eating *everything*. I am so hungry all the time.
Tired.
Bloating.
Cranky.
Headaches.

My lips are also really dry. I don't know if that's from the weather or the pregnancy, but it's happening.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

October 17th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm constantly exhausted. Have all day morning sickness I'm starting to hold most things down. Just about every day I have headaches that sometimes last all day. I'm looking forward to next morning most or all of these going away. I know it's all worth it in the end it's just a matter of getting there!!

October 18th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
As of yesterday what hit me was the heartburn, full fledge and so bad it makes me cough... bloat. I thought I was bloated before, but now well its worse- which is good! And the crankiness. Omg. Yesterday I was ripping ppls heads off... or at least I felt like it.

October 18th, 2013, 03:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am exhausted and nauseated beyond belief.... I don't recall any of this with my other pregnancies.... And my boobs hurt just to have a bra on... Ugh....
October 18th, 2013, 04:11 AM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
Exhaustion. I wanted to cry at the dinner table last night because I was so tired.

Bloating (which doesn't hit until after lunch, no matter what I eat)

Lower back pain that comes and goes -- I've been doing some stretches and those have been helping.
October 18th, 2013, 05:12 AM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Constant headaches, exhaustion, and bouts of nausea. I've been doing a lot of cleaning/organizing around the house which does not help me feel less exhausted. Last night I was out like a light at 7:30 (before my son even!), woke up at 4:30 to pee, fell back asleep until 6:40, and I seriously feel like I could have used a few more hours. *yawn*
BuckeyeGal23 likes this.

Last edited by bluewren; October 18th, 2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: typo
October 18th, 2013, 05:26 AM
AllyTales's Avatar Super Mommy
Today I'm queasy beyond belief, threw up overnight for the first time
Massive headache, too.

♥ due with little GIRL June 1 ♥
October 18th, 2013, 05:59 AM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im fine, just a bit tired and my lower back is killing me. Cant complain though

...and baby number 2
October 18th, 2013, 08:00 AM
This is my third pregnancy and the first two times I knew I was pregnant before I was late because of sore boobies and weird cramping. This time, I had zero symptoms.

I am around 6 weeks and I am really tired, irritable, and ALL food tastes bland, with the exception of (I know its not that healthy) for my only craving of Philly Cheesesteak subs. I have very little appetite, but no actual sickness yet. I am usually a big crybaby so thats nothing new. Its pretty mellow so far, so lets hope this little mystery baby continues on like this.
October 18th, 2013, 08:15 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
Bloated, suuuuper crampy, back aches, queasy, flu like feelings, dry heaving, headaches and super tired.

October 18th, 2013, 08:18 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
Overall I just feel kind of blah. We went to the beach yesterday for a 4-H field trip and by the time we got home I basically crawled in bed and stayed there with a headache, chills, upset stomach, and pure exhaustion. That was probably more lupus-related than pregnancy-related because I was out in the heat and sun for too long, but it was miserable. Then I was wide awake at 3am having an anxiety attack over my symptoms and wondering if I'm going to have a horrible pregnancy and a preemie like I did with #3. I think the anxiety is worse than anything!

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
October 18th, 2013, 08:38 AM
~~MeeMee~~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My initial symptom was lower back pain and cramps, but gratefully, that has resolved. My boobs had a burning sensation for awhile, but now they’re just heavy and painful. It’s crazy, I’m only 6w and they’ve grown so big I’m falling out of my current bras…I plan on getting some bigger bras this weekend!

BABY BOY due June 6

Me 40 DH 42 with an amazing 15yo DS
TTC #2 NTNP starting in 2009
actively TTC (BBT and OPKs) 2011
natural BFP Feb 2012, ending in mmc Apr with d&c in May
IVF Sep 2012, 4 eggs retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, but showed abnormal
growth, so not suitable for transfer
Nov 2012 IVF take 2 = 3 embryos, but due to concerns with lining unable to transfer
Jan 2013 endometrial biopsy = normal
Mar FET transferred 2 beautiful embryos, but unfortunately BFN
moving to donor eggs fall of 2013
Septemeber 30, 2013 - surprise BFP while waiting for DE
October 18th, 2013, 09:02 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
My boobs are killing me. OMG. And I've been nauseas for about a week but today it hit me BAD. I can barely function. And I'm totally exhausted.

I have no appetite whatsoever. I have to force myself to eat and every time I eat it just makes me more sick.

I haven't thrown up yet...I hate to throw up so hopefully I won't! I was just telling my husband yesterday how my nausea was there but not as bad as with my son...boy did I jinx myself! Today is the worst :/

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
October 18th, 2013, 10:28 AM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
My nipples hurt like crazy, I am supe crabby and exhausted. I don't tend to get nauseaus until closer to 8 weeks so we shall see if that hits eventually. This is the first time I have no idea how far along I am. I am guessing 4-5 weeks but no clue really.

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
October 18th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Veteran
My boobs are pretty sore, they feel like they weigh 1000 lbs!!!!! At night when I take my bra off it is actully pretty painful.
By the time 7:30 comes I am so tired! I can't wait to crawl into my bed. Unforuntaley I am usually up to pee at 5:30 or so....grrrrrrr! It makes it hard to go back to sleep until my alarm goes off at 6:30.
For the most part the nausea isn't too bad. Usually after I eat I don't feel so hot and at night, but nothing to complain about yet. I do find that brushing my teeth makes me gage.
BuckeyeGal23 likes this.

October 18th, 2013, 01:06 PM
First Time Mommy-To-Be
Nausea comes and goes throughout the day, as does some cramping.
I'm beyond moody. I yell at everyone and then cry over every little thing.
When I'm not feeling sick, I'm constantly eating. Though when I am feeling icky I won't eat anything, which I know is bad.
Plus it's already uncomfortable to lay on my stomach and I'm only 4 weeks along.

Oh and I can't forget the lower back and the off and on boob/nipple pain.

October 18th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Mom2cohen's Avatar Super Mommy
I wake up great at my normal time every morning (@ 5:00) to walk. Then my kiddos wake up and we begin our day as usual. I have literally NO symptoms whatsoever until around 1:00-2:00 each day. It is SO strange.....it just hits me like a ton of bricks. All of a sudden I feel nauseous and more sleepy than I have ever felt. At least I am able to plan on it! I have just been trying to fit in as much as possible before lunch as I possibly can because after that it just isn't going to happen!!
October 18th, 2013, 03:37 PM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm tired, cranky, bloated, crampy, and nauseous. The nausea is pretty bad as of 3 days ago. I haven't actually thrown up yet but I've come really close a few times. Throwing up made me feel 1,000 times worse with DD so I'm pulling out all the stops to keep myself from hurling. I told me boss today because I was out twice this week (couldn't get out of bed out of fear of throwing up). Thankfully, she's thrilled and since being a grad student isn't a "real" job so she just told me to take it easy.

October 18th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Bloated, crampy, nauseous, tired, terrible headaches and boobs hurt lol I have only threw up once!!

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search