Dreams about your baby/babies?

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Britt3
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 2 Post By chrysalis1
  • 1 Post By susie_q
  • 1 Post By Demetria
  • 2 Post By Fall
  • 1 Post By momma_me
  • 2 Post By AtomicMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
With my son all of my dreams came true. I even had a dream once that I could see into my Pg belly and see what he looked like; all the details. And it all came completely true: eye color, hair cowlicks, lips, nose, etc.

Now with this PG I keep having twin dreams and it's always one girl, and then later they find a boy also. (He's found at a later ultrasound lol). Twins certainly run in my family, a ton; and I'd be excited for twins, but scared as I have seen how it drove my sister crazy to raise them. Lol jk.
Anyone else having weird dreams/feelings? Do you put too much belief into them?
Fall likes this.

October 24th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ooh!! That's crazy LOL Maybe you have some kind of psychic abilities

I haven't had any weird dreams this time around, however, I did with my daughter. I sleep walk and talk in my sleep etc. I was about 5 or 6 months pregnant and I thought I lost my baby as in misplaced her lol I was searching my house trying to find her for a couple mins before I realized I was just dreaming LOL I also had dreams that I'd forget to feed her and I'd wake up in a panic haha
chrysalis1 likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 07:18 AM
chrysalis1's Avatar + Positively Pregnant! +
The reason I am guessing I'm having a boy is because before I got pregnant I kept dreaming I had a little toddler boy following me around. Since actually being pregnant I haven't had any dreams about being pregnant or the about the baby but I definitely had some dreams earlier this year and last year, always the same little boy in all of them
cortln and moxiemommie like this.
"Mild" pcos, blessed with BFP on cycle #4 ttc
Baby Braden 5/25/2014He's finally here!

]
October 24th, 2013, 07:50 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
I had always thought I was having a girl first but when I started dating my boyfriend now, I knew it was going to be a boy. When I first brought him home to meet my parents, my mom and sister said the same thing "you're gonna have kids with this man and they're gonna be boys."

I've had one dream about him and I saw a boy, and when I saw him on the sonogram screen, my first thought was "there's my son." So I put stock in the dreams because I think it's your intuition, but I guess we'll all find out in a couple of months!
Britt3 likes this.

October 24th, 2013, 10:28 AM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a dream last night it was a girl and she came way early, like 5 months, but was 8lbs 10oz lol. I was upset because I wasn't ready. Didn't buy anything for her yet. I had similar dreams with Nicholas

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

October 24th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I mostly have dreams Im going into labor, and I wake up like whoa shouldnt I be in the hospital, should I have my baby, then I look around and realize I was dreaming LOL I did have a dream that I had a huge baby boy and had a c-section and he was born june 15th. but he didnt look like my other kids, he was huge and chunky and had this black mop of hair, and his skin was pink. LOL. But he was like the size of a 9 month old! I dont believe mine because I always have CRAZY dreams, but I did have a little dejavu with Ryan as soon as labor hit, after my water broke. This pregnancy is very different though.

October 24th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
I have not had any dreams yet they normally start for me around 12-16 weeks, I normally always dream about the sex and its always been right! Strange.

I wonder if yours will come true! Can't wait until your ultrasound.
moxiemommie likes this.
October 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been having crazy off the wall dreams. I normally dream about baby after 12weeks. When I was pregnant with my oldest I had a dream that my sister in law at the time was pregnant and having a girl. I told her and she freaked because she had just missed a pill and around the same time they dtd. Well 9momths later she gave birth to a little girl.
Britt3 and moxiemommie like this.

October 24th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Veteran
I kept dreaming I was pregnant for several months before I conceived which was weird at the time because no way were we going to have any more children. In my dreams it was always a girl. I remember dreaming about a little boy and girl at some point with the first one,, but then I had two boys. It is always a girl in the recent dreams, but this surprise baby is probably another boy.
October 25th, 2013, 10:41 AM
i had way more baby dreams before getting pregnant. I have had a baby dream that I had two girls and a boy.. but they were all within months of each other. Its so weird. All my dreams have been about both sexes, not just one sex yet.
moxiemommie likes this.
October 25th, 2013, 12:44 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
I had a dream that I was going into labor last night. However, the dream was mostly focused around a giany M&M ice cream cake that I wanted to take to the hospital with me to snack on during labor, so I never saw the baby
Britt3 and Justjessie like this.

October 25th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Before I got pregnant (for months) I dreamt of a little girl with black hair...but since becoming pregnant I haven't had any dreams about her.
October 26th, 2013, 01:28 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
The only dream I had was last night about hcg numbers. They were not good. But then I remembered I used a clear blue weeks estimator just 2 days before and got 3+ so knew the dream was wrong. This was followed up by being chased by witches through the Matterhorn. So let's just say I don't put much stock in my dreams.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
October 26th, 2013, 02:50 PM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last night i dreamt that had my two boys - Noah and bubble2 - only they were both little babies and i couldn't hold them both and feed them and they were crying and couldn't choose which one to comfort first.
No big surprise where that came from as i was just talking about that being one of my mummy worries yesterday

Last night i dreamt that had my two boys - Noah and bubble2 - only they were both little babies and i couldn't hold them both and feed them and they were crying and couldn't choose which one to comfort first.
No big surprise where that came from as i was just talking about that being one of my mummy worries yesterday

...and baby number 2
October 26th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've had 1 baby dream since being pregnant and although most of it was fuzzy i do remember it was a boy
October 26th, 2013, 07:18 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
No dreams about this baby yet, but I remember having the craziest dream about DS when I was pregnant. I dreamed that he was delivered to my house by a pizza delivery guy and he had a full beard! I remember thinking "Huh... I wonder how to shave a baby's face???" I woke up feeling like I was crazy!

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search