My MIL is great

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By MommaHarvey
  • 1 Post By RunningMommyTo5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We had my inlaws over for taco night last night. Now my MIL has never hidden the fact that she wants us to have another baby, and that she wants a girl. So last night while they were over I was in the kitchen talking to DH. When she walked in and saw us the first thing out of her mouth was to offer to watch the boys so we could go make a baby girl. it toik all my willpower to not tell her it was too late. We are waiting to tell our parents all together at lunch on Sunday after DS2's dedication at church. They are going to he so surprised since I've been swearing that we were done.

October 25th, 2013, 06:17 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
That's great that she is so supportive of this already I hope everything goes great on Sunday!

October 25th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Marissa's Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa's Mommy
Wow that's supportive all right! She is going to be so excited when you tell her. And if you do have a girl she is gonna be over the moon.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature!
October 25th, 2013, 12:43 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
LOL!!!! That's great! They will be so excited. You have to post about everyone's reactions after Sunday! I wish my MIL would be excited, but she is going to be so less than thrilled. But, that's her issues. It's such a blessing that you have great in-laws!
Jessica121706 likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

October 25th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
Aww that's sweet!! Isn't it difficult to keep quiet when people act like that?? I keep wanting to blurt it out when my BF's family acts like that.

October 25th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is hilarious!!! Gotta love her!!! At least she will be thrilled when she finds out! Im not dreading telling the fam, but I dont necessarily want to. I think they will be shocked/stunned, esp since our third wil be before we get married and we insisted that we werent having another until we were married. (our date is 4-17-15) But then again Ive always said we were doing things backwards.

October 25th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
I don't know how you didn't slip =) You are so lucky to have a supportive MIL!
October 25th, 2013, 05:16 PM
mrsdaiwa24's Avatar Amy, soon-to-be-mama of 2
LOL!!!! She's going to flip when she finds out!

We swore to everyone that we were done after one child as well. Our moms were quite shocked when we told them -- can't wait to see my siblings reactions!
October 26th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
your reveal is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to hear all about it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search