Here we go.....

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RunningMommyTo5
  • 1 Post By Justjessie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2013, 05:38 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
As suspected, the nausea has turned into throwing up! NOOOOO!!!!! Oh, well. I just pray it's short lived and first tri thing this time around and not until the day I deliver like it was with Bailey. Maybe it's time to start up the B6 and call for Zofran, since I'm having trouble eating anything. Hope all you other ladies are feeling great, though, because this is miserable!
epsilonbeta likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

October 27th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Britt3's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine let off a ton, but has been coming back. I'm afraid it's kicking into full gear this week, but hoping not. :-/ even the thought or site of Mac Salad (or even my dishes that had Mac salad in them recently) make me want to get sick. Bleh.. I had to have my DP throw all the Mac salad out yesterday even though I had just made it. Lol.
(((((Hugs))))) hoping it goes away soon for you!!

October 27th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Oh throwing up is the worst!!! I hope the B6 and Zofran work for you!! I have been having better days but it goes and comes. I just ate some twizzlers for breakfast (smart move on my behalf I know!) and I feel my throat and my stomach churning. I never actually throw up, I just feel nasty on my stomach for hours and hours.
October 27th, 2013, 09:06 AM
TiggersMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Hoping for an easier road for you this time! My throwing up started a week ago and I'm completely miserable.

October 27th, 2013, 09:09 AM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
((hugs)) In the same boat. What's been bad is throwing up even on the Zofran I hope it wears off for you soon so you don't feel so gross.

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
October 27th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
You'll have to change your name to "RunningMommyToTheToilet". I know how you feel though =( And no one understands who isn't pregnant. People honestly keep telling me I probably have the flu. Yeah. How coincidental. And I'm gaining weight probably because I eat too much or something.
RunningMommyTo5 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search