Worried and anxious

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2013, 10:19 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
I'm so sorry that they aren't being more responsive to you. IMO, if you're having so much anxiety that you can't relax and it's affecting your mood, consuming your thoughts, interfering with your everyday life, then I wouldn't worry about bugging the dr. I would call them and explain exactly that to them. There is no need to leave you in pain and stressed when they can easily bring you in, check you out, and do an U/s and urinalysis there for you. There is already enough anxiety associated with the unknowns of early pregnancy without other factors adding to it. I hope the time to your appointment flies by!!! *hugs, mama* Hang in there!!!!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

October 30th, 2013, 10:29 AM
AmyGail's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My results won't be back til tomorrow My numbers went down then up. It is the most depressing thing EVER. Mine have been 637, 564 and then up to 900. I'm praying with all my might that the numbers tomorrow are even higher, but I am also trying to stay realistic.
October 30th, 2013, 10:46 AM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000
It could be a UTI, I've gotten them a couple of times and never had any burning sensation, just an achy, crampy abdomen and back. I really hope everything is okay with baby

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
October 30th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyGail View Post
My results won't be back til tomorrow My numbers went down then up. It is the most depressing thing EVER. Mine have been 637, 564 and then up to 900. I'm praying with all my might that the numbers tomorrow are even higher, but I am also trying to stay realistic.
Oh I remember reading your post. I'm so terrible with names...i'm sorry. My heart goes out to you! I can't imagine what you're going through. Did you have your labs done at a hospital or your doc's office? All my labs were done within 2hrs. I couldn't wait for the doctor. I just went to the hosp and signed out my results. Is that an option for you? I will be praying!

My family says not to worry about bugging the doctor either. I just don't know what to do. I've all but said BRING ME IN. Still...nothing. They say I can go to ER if pain is unbearable. It's not UNBEARABLE, but its scary. I have an appt tomorrow morning with my fam doc. Hopefully she will find some answers. I was thinking kidneys or UTI. I've never had a UTI before. I just didn't think it was a UTI bc there was no pain with urination. Maybe I will buy test strips tonight.

Thanks so much for the support!! <3
November 1st, 2013, 05:51 AM
Regular
Update:
I went to the doc. They ran a urine specimen. All came back ok. The doctor really felt the pain I was experiencing was due to constipation. TMI I know! She ordered me a suppository and increased my colace to twice daily. I must say, I feel better since the suppository.

Sorry for TMI.
Thanks for all your support!
RunningMommyTo5 likes this.
November 1st, 2013, 06:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How did the visit to the ER go???

November 1st, 2013, 07:39 AM
Regular
I went to the doctor instead if the ER...less money

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search