Ramzi method examples

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By susie_q
  • 1 Post By bluewren
  • 1 Post By Grace

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 30th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
Some of you are interested in the ramzi method so I decided to show the ramzi pics and how the gender is predicted as well as my own ultrasounds from my last two pgs. Ramzi is only a theory, it does seem to have a good accuracy rate but I still see it as just for fun. The rules for ramzi: needs to be between 6-8 weeks, ramzi does not work for twin pg's, I also found it inaccurate for IVF pg's.

This is from the website that explains how the ramzi method is done. As you can see the baby is on the left of the pic and he has it marked where the blood flow is also on the left side of the pic (right side of uterus) This baby was predicted a boy and proven boy a birth.

This is from the same website and the baby is on the right of the pic and the blood flow is marked on the right side of the pic (left of uterus) this baby was predicted girl and proven girl at birth.

These are my ultrasounds from my last two pgs. Top is my ds at 6.0 weeks, he is on the bottom and more to the left of the pic. Bottom pic is my dd at 6.4 weeks and she at the top and more to the right of the pic.

Now this one might be a bit harder as the baby seems to be more to the right but what you are looking for is the thicker white area which you can see this baby is in a sac which is connected to the left of the pic which is where the thicker white area also is. This would be predicted a boy. This is my ds at 8 weeks.

Last one. Baby is at the top again and more to the right of the pic, 8 weeks and ramzi predicted girl. This is my dd.

I hope these helped a little.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012

Last edited by Grace; October 30th, 2013 at 01:42 PM.
October 30th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for putting this together. I think we will have to name you our Ramzi expert. I still don't get it. I'm so embarrassed. I'd like to enlist your expertise on my ultrasound photo from yesterday though.

Sweet Baby Boy Due June 18

October 30th, 2013, 11:55 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
Well if I get what she's saying with the diagrams (THANK YOU!) if that's a vaginal sonogram that should be a girl because it's on the right side of the picture (left of uterus).

Which I now understand with mine. With mine the baby was an abdominal scan, so with it being on the right side of the picture that makes it a boy. If I had a vaginal sonogram, I would've seen him on the left side of the picture.
Grace likes this.

Last edited by susie_q; October 30th, 2013 at 11:57 AM.
October 30th, 2013, 12:50 PM
bluewren's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dug out the 9 week u/s photo from DS and he is clearly on the left (it was vaginal). Makes me curious and excited to see #2 next week.
Britt3 likes this.

October 30th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think I get it.....
I read this then went and looked at my U/S pictures that I posted. Now if I am understanding this correctly Baby A is predicted Boy and Baby B is predicated girl???? Eek I've never heard of this till this group.

I've always trusted the heart rate since in my pregnancy it's always proven true.

October 30th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
I think I get it.....
I read this then went and looked at my U/S pictures that I posted. Now if I am understanding this correctly Baby A is predicted Boy and Baby B is predicated girl???? Eek I've never heard of this till this group.

I've always trusted the heart rate since in my pregnancy it's always proven true.

I forgot to add the rules to the top, I need to fix that. Ramzi does not work with twins pg's. I also found it to be very inaccurate with IVF pg's and it only works from 6-8 weeks but I have seen good accuracy with it at the end of the 5th week and even sometimes into the 9th week. I still say 6-8 is the best time since that is what ramzi went by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish44 View Post
Thanks for putting this together. I think we will have to name you our Ramzi expert. I still don't get it. I'm so embarrassed. I'd like to enlist your expertise on my ultrasound photo from yesterday though.
Yes like Susie-Q said if this is a TV ultrasound then it would be a predicted girl.
Fall likes this.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
October 30th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Justjessie's Avatar Really Just Angela
Ok...so this is my current baby (TV)

And this is my daughter, Jessica (from a few years back, also TV)

Is she reading girl? And if so, Mr. Opposite (June '14) would be a boy?

I apologize in advance for not understanding this one bit...now if you ask me about the genital tubercle (11-13 weeks) I'm pretty good at that.
October 30th, 2013, 06:28 PM
rabbitranch's Avatar est. 2000

So the above photos were abdominal u/s of babies 3 and 4 at 8w6d and 8w4d. I don't have anything earlier than that. They look the same to me but one is definitely a girl and the other a boy!

Heidi, mama to 4 kiddos and an lost 11.25.13 at 11w5d
October 31st, 2013, 06:44 AM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitranch View Post

So the above photos were abdominal u/s of babies 3 and 4 at 8w6d and 8w4d. I don't have anything earlier than that. They look the same to me but one is definitely a girl and the other a boy!

Is the top a girl and bottom a boy?
October 31st, 2013, 08:19 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
I looked at my son's and he was on the left of the image (TV) at 6 weeks but on the right at a 7 week US (I started bleeding due to an SCH and had another u/s). This one would be boy though if the method is true, mine was at 7 weeks. The yolk sac and the little feeding tube were definitely attached on the left for this one.

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
November 4th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justjessie View Post
Ok...so this is my current baby (TV)

And this is my daughter, Jessica (from a few years back, also TV)

Is she reading girl? And if so, Mr. Opposite (June '14) would be a boy?

I apologize in advance for not understanding this one bit...now if you ask me about the genital tubercle (11-13 weeks) I'm pretty good at that.
Sorry just now seeing this, yes it looks like the new pg would be predicted boy, and your dd looks to be attached to the right side of the pic with the yolk sac.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search