November Random Chat thread

Forum: June 2014 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree66Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2014 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Good morning ladies!! I am up and making breakfast...well, the girls have already eaten theirs. I am making myself some bacon and going to try and choke down a waffle...but the smell of this bacon cooking is turning my stomach....somehow that doesn't seem right. I LOOOOOVE Ba-connnn.
moxiemommie likes this.
November 13th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah Im about to make the boys a big breakfast after I finish the dishes, I figure I can multitask. Im making pancakes, potato/hotdog hash and eggs. Sadly I have no onions, so I hope the hash turns out ok. I was going to add, to the "butt" conversation. I do not suffer from saggy butt, its actually the opposite and its hard to find maternity jeans that fit right... Thats why Imjust sticking to pants w eleastic bands and spring/summer dresses.

November 13th, 2013, 08:37 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
I moved last night! Well most of my stuff. My roommate is a real b#tch and started going through all my boxes as I packed them to make sure I didn't take any of her precious stuff, and was calling me names on social media outlets, so my bf came over with a bunch of his friends and a truck and while I stayed inside, they moved all my large furniture and boxes. I fed them pizza and beer after, so a nice win win. All that's left now are my books, clothes and the cleanup/room painting that we'll do this weekend
moxiemommie likes this.

November 13th, 2013, 09:45 AM
njkatc's Avatar Kelly
I made the kids pancakes this morning and thought it would be a great idea to make myself eggs and toast and had to choke down the eggs. I miss eating without a struggle!!!!

MIL comes for dinner tonight and she's not my favorite person, so Wednesdays are VERY long days for me. Luckily it is the one day a week that I get to work from home since going back to work after having DS. So there is slightly less stress.

Friday is the 1st anniversary of BIL's death so its rough around here right now. I miss him so much, and I know that DH misses him more than anyone.

November 13th, 2013, 10:46 AM
susie_q's Avatar Super Mommy
I swear, I feel like I'm the only one not having issues eating. If my stomach gets empty, that' when I yak. I ate a bagel, some fruit and greek yogurt and two donut holes at a staff breakfast this morning. I'm not usually anywhere near that carb-y but I was a bottomless pit this morning.

November 14th, 2013, 08:51 AM
njkatc's Avatar Kelly
I've been very into carbs lately too! I picked up a bagel on my way in this morning. But I hope to balance it out once I get to feeling better. I really need to get my *** back into getting up super early to work out before I have to start our morning shuffle getting everyone out of the house. I haven't hit the treadmill since Saturday. I have not exercised AT ALL since then. It makes me feel really ****** and lazy and I don't like it but I just can't get up in the morning right now a minute before I absolutely have to. Plus I've got this awful post-nasal drip and really irritated throat right now so I can't do any extra breathing. LOL

Today sucks...but tomorrow sucks even worse. I miss my BIL so much. 41 was way too young to leave us. He should ****** be here with us, we should all be planning Thanksgiving and Christmas and sharing the joys of this surprise baby, not missing him so badly and continuing to mourn!!!

I can't believe that JM *** out ******!

OMG! I can't say what I want even politely because JM edits that too!!!! ***?!?!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search